2007 Academy Award nominations

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Haha, yeah, they would actually whach us/ I wouldn't trade Caroline for the World! But, you see, I just made a mistake when writting my name and was just correcting it, yeah, that's the ticket!:big_grin:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, ok. I thought that I was in the Twilight Zone for a second. You are in another dimension. A dimension of sight, sound, color and motion, a dimension where if you can't read, not even that dang 1-800-ABCDEFG thing can help you. Or that French/Italian speaking cartoon monster from that dang commercial can help you. You know the one, the one where the kid is saying something in Italian, and the mom goes, that's not French their speaking, it's Italian or something like that. A dimension where I can't stop yammering for 5 seconds to have anybody comment on this long thing that I am writing. This is the TWILIGHT ZONE Do do do do do do do do do do do do *clock breaks or something like that* Creepy.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know, I used to be scarde to death of that theme music on thet show. But I love thet show, thought. I love the episode where that gorls dool comes alive and then somthing else happens. I havn't seen that show in a long time.

Teheheman

Reaction score
They used to have that on UPN or something with Forrest Whitaker, I think, and it got cancelled, I'll have to look up to see if the old episodes are on DVD or something.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yes, the old ones are on DVD! But That new one was just kind of wierd!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Oh! I'm happy! I was hoping The Little Matchgirl would get a nomination for best short. It's BEAUTIFUL, although VERY sad. You can find it on the Little Mermaid DVD.