2007 "Hairspray" Movie?!

BEAR

Reaction score
I dunno, but one of my best friends was almost cast as the lead.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
I find it strange that first they did the movie, then came the musical, now they are doing a movie based on the musical based on the original movie. Is that right? Anyway, I liked the movie, but I have never seen the musical.

BEAR

Reaction score
Fuzzhead said:
I find it strange that first they did the movie, then came the musical, now they are doing a movie based on the musical based on the original movie. Is that right? Anyway, I liked the movie, but I have never seen the musical.

Hey, they did the exact same thing with The Producers.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
melissa@muppet said:
i have never watched hairspray. is it any good?
I liked it. Of course, I am a John Waters fan. If you are going to watch any of his movies, Hairspray is the one to start with. Then work your way up (or should I say down?) to Pink Flamingos. He has a very unique style.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Zac Efron (High School Musical), John Travolta (Grease), Queen Latifah, Amanda Bynes (She's the Man!), and others are already casted for the movie! I have listened to the soundtrack. It's good.

peachesncream

Reaction score
are they really doing that?i liked both the musical and the movie but the movie isn't really that old like the producers was.i'd be iffy on it since i am also a john waters fan.he was great on i love the 70's volume two.