SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Not to change the mood in the room or anything, but... 2007's been a really hard year for me. It's had its good points, some incredibly high points, but mostly, it's been the big year for me to transition into full on adulthood and, frankly, I'm not liking it too much. I graduated from college and had a major not-even-quarter-life crisis. Commencement was over a month ago and, tons of interviews and sent-resumes and auditions later, I'm no closer to leaving my P/T assistant job than I was when I began. My roommate and very good friend disappointed me a couple times in a row, which really hurt, and I have to find an apartment by myself by July 1st. I took time off from one set of friends (my theater company) to finish college and get settled and now I'm worried I've lost them for good.

It's not all bad though, I guess. I mean, I DID graduate college, which is a huge accomplishment, and I know that. I love my family and my friends (especially my best friend whom I miss terribly back in MA). I saw lots of theater. I can legally drink (haha!)

And there's still so much to look forward to--Harry Potter (the book AND the movie!), my vacation down the Cape, my graduation party, and then, OF COURSE, all the Muppet stuff that's headed our way!

I've just got to keep reminding myself that life's like a movie and that I should write my own ending, right? :wink: And of course to keep believing and keep pretending! :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
SarahonBway, life after college can very difficult, believe me you're far from the only one who has every gone through it all. Just keep going and do your best, you never know what will happen. :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Wow, it's the middle of the year already? Hmph, time's fun when your having flies- I'm mean... yeah. :stick_out_tongue:
But seriously folks, this year has been really great fer me. Last year was... meh, okay. But I didn't like it as much, y'know? But I've really enjoyed this year so far and I hope the other half is just as good. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
This year is feels like just another year to me. not good, not bad, just a year. But hopefully it can only get better from here!:big_grin: