2008 Calendar

Telly

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone bought this and what the stickers were like.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
There are just 100 Doozer stickers, that's it. There are only about six different ones too. But the calendar is fantstic, a must buy for Fraggle fans, I think.

Telly

Reaction score
I was hoping for Wembley stickers :frown:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yeah, I was hoping for stickers of any of the Fraggles. :smirk: But the Doozers are nice, just wish there was more variety.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Yeah that's it. It's a good calendar, though sometimes the Fraggles look really fake.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Mine's still in the plastic. I don't know if I have the heart to take it out; I want to keep it nice!

Drtooth

Reaction score
disappointedly didn't get that calendar. Someone gave me a Dilbert page a day (odd, since I don't work at an office. But I LOOOOVED the cartoon series, and I enjoy the comics) and a Transformers one I got just today.

Too bad the stickers were all similar. I still would buy it if I had the chance, just for the stickers alone.

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
I just purchased one this morning. Barnes and Noble are selling them for only $6.99, an extremely fair offer. Shipping was $3.99, and the calendar should arrive in 3 business days or less. Anyway, I'm pretty excited about owning it!