2008 Fraggle Rock Calendar

Pork

Reaction score
of course, I was even silly to ask the question, I should of just assumed you ate fraggle calenders every year.

Foodie

Reaction score
I DO Sir!

I got my 2008 calendars the other week. For all those interested, the stickers are all doozers. Doozerss I say! ALL THE DOOZERS ONE CAN EAT! I mean... uhh.. stick. All the doozers one can stick. Yeah. :smirk:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I was a little let down with the calendar. Not a lot of new images. Pretty much the 2006 and 2005 ones but combined:frown: I DO however like the little cartoon Fraggles with quotes at the bottom of the pages!

Foodie

Reaction score
I was a little let down with the calendar. Not a lot of new images. Pretty much the 2006 and 2005 ones but combined:frown: I DO however like the little cartoon Fraggles with quotes at the bottom of the pages!
They did choose some nice photos though, even if they're rehashed. The little cartoons are a nice touch, yet, I'm picky about that artist's renditions because they used reference from the animated Fraggle Rock character designs & I've never quite approved of those. Heh Heh. Still, it's a new fraggle thing, which is wonderful. :smirk: :excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
As Baby Sinclair would say...

"WANT THAT!"

I almost got a Muppet Calendar last year, but changed my mind (which was a good thing, since someone gave me the miniversion), then I almost got a Garfield one (It had a US Acres character month) and finally settled on ol Wallace and Grommet.