2008 Hallmark ornament

lynngarcia

Reaction score
I just picked up this years Hallmark dreambook and there is an ornament that has Statler and Waldorf in the balcolny and it it says hear some of your favorite moment from the balcony $16.50 and avaliable in October. Usually you can reserve ornanments at Hallmark so get yours reserved before they aren't avaliable anymore.:sleep::boo:

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
That's excellent. Carlton Cards/American Greetings has done the Christmas ornaments the last couple years and they just haven't been as good as the Hallmark ones. How exciting!

:sleep: :boo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's excellent. Carlton Cards/American Greetings has done the Christmas ornaments the last couple years and they just haven't been as good as the Hallmark ones. How exciting!
They haven't had the same quality, sure. But at the very least, they weren't all the same Kermit/Piggy stuff. Not all of them, anyway. At least we got Animal.

But :sleep: and :boo: ... That's great they're getting out of the same Kermpig rut.

Any pics?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Hallmarksworn.JPG

It's pictured on the wiki. It's not Christmassy but I love it! Beautiful! I hope they pick more moments like this for ornaments. This is more in tune to what MR should be doing with their figurines. Muppet moments etc. Their derivative clip art poses are okay, but this is really cool. I'm passing on the MR figures, but I'm definitely getting this. :flirt:

Drtooth

Reaction score
No it's not Christmassy.
Which begs the question. What is Christmassy? Just slapping Santa Hats on everything? Or would it be actually making a Christmas scene?

Quite a few Halmark orniments aren't Christmassy, nor should they be. The Star Wars and Wizard of Oz ones I'm really referring to. I agree with the fact that they made a Muppet scene. Only 2 Muppet orniments in recent years recreated scenes from memorable muppet Moments. The American Greetings Kermit sitting on a Log sining Rainbow Connection... Halmark would have done it better, yes, but it was still wonderful. And Then this one.