2008 Hallmark ornament

muppetperson

Reaction score
I see hallmark.com are no longer selling keepsake ornaments or gifts.You have to go to their Crown Stores.

Drtooth

Reaction score
But not every orniment needs it. The only snow around Star Wars is on Planet Hoth... and they don't celebrate Christmas. They celebrate "Lifeday" or something like that. Though I am well aware of the Star Wars Christmas novelty album.

And with the Wizard of Oz, there was never a sequence that featured any Christmas style imagry.

Though, it would work here for the Muppets, they clearly wanted a slice of the TV show. they could have clumsily added Santa hats or something, but it wouldn't have fit.

Now, if they're going to do a Christmas scene, I wanna see a Fozzie Building the Snowman from MFC orniment.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wow! This is a darn fine ornament, not to mention a heck of a collectible. I wonder if there’s only one voice clip? It doesn’t need any dialog, but the fact that it does makes it one of the top Muppet releases of the year. This is the right track! No Hamilton Village Fozzie Bears with tails, no Muppets on motorcycles Palisades sculpt rip-offs. Just a couple of classic Muppets in a classic pose and memorable voice work all beautifully crafted. I'll buy a few! This just might be my Christmas gift this year to special people in my life that appreciate this sort of thing!