2008 Muppet Calendars

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Awesome news! Can't believe we're thinking about 2008 already, but awesome news anyway! I kind of feel like snatching one up now, I wasn't able to get a bigger one at Christmas time last year.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Sounds great! I wonder what the stickers in the Fraggle Rock one will look like...

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
thanks for the news i'm not a fan of the big 2008 calander the 2007 one was one of the best in years so then just doing some photoshoppy backgrounds with over used images isn't to eye catching to me.
I may get the desk top one if its got muppets images for each day that would be amazing.
And I very well may get the fraggle rock one because while I'm not as big a fan of them as I am the muppet show muppets I have a feeling this is gonna be nice.:excited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The day calendar sounds interesting. I hope that there is plenty of tricia, and plenty of photos (especially still photos). I hope that characters from The Jim Henson Hour (besides Clifford, Bean Buny, and all the classic Muppets who appeared on that show) get some representation on the day calendar. Same with Seymour, Lips, George, Louis Kazagger, Thog, and Bill the Bubble Guy.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Don't forget Mildred. I just love the look of that character. The daily calendar sounds cool. I also agree about the Photoshopped images. There have been some rather amateurish poster compositions dominating the market when there are so many great photos that already exist. But, hey...I'm just happy to see any Muppet & Fraggle calendar.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WOW! That day-by-day calendar sounds AMAZING! I must have it! The Muppet wall calendar looks... meh... but the Fraggle one looks great. Of course, I'll end up buying all three. :stick_out_tongue:

muppet baby

Reaction score
thank you for the news , Although i hate to think that there are only seven more monthes left in the year looooooooooooooooo. I hate that looooooo in a way .
i am so glad to know about the calenders though i am going to get a muppets calender for 08 that is going to be great .

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey all, I have a question for anyone who can answer... I'm trying to order TMS 2 and the calendar on Amazon, and if I order them together I get free shipping. But if I order them together I have to wait until they both become available, which isn't a problem if the calendar is released before the DVDs (since I won't need it till next year). So, long story short, does anyone know when the desk calendar is being released? The only date I could find on Amazon was June 30th. :smirk: