2008 Olympics

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I want to know the workout and training and the kinds of foods these people eat that are in the olympics.

Drtooth

Reaction score
D'oh! The Chinese are ahead of us in medals. Catch up, US, catch up!
Well, we don't force our athletes to be sequestered from their families and their lives, so they can do better at the games, so people can forget about the attrocities they've committed in the last year.

Sorry to keep bringing it up, but it seems to me that China is the "Really Rottens" in this olympiad (If you've seen Scooby's Laff-a-lympics, you know what I mean).

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Did I hear that the women's Chinese gymnastic team somehow hid the true ages of their athletes and are too young, technically making it illegal they competed, and hence should not have won the gold medal?

Pork

Reaction score
I saw some of the swimming and it's crazy! People keep beating the world records, is there ever going to be a point where they just CAN'T swim any faster?

And the synchronized diving was awesome.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I saw some of the swimming and it's crazy! People keep beating the world records, is there ever going to be a point where they just CAN'T swim any faster?
Actually I've wondered that myself! lol

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I watched women's sychronised diving early this morning. China rocked. They were so in sync, ... they could have been robots.
You never can quite tell.:shifty:

Did I hear that the women's Chinese gymnastic team somehow hid the true ages of their athletes and are too young, technically making it illegal they competed, and hence should not have won the gold medal?
Uh-Oh... disqualification anyone?