200th post

wockawocka

Reaction score
I'm excited for some reason because I just made my 200th post! But also I haven't been on for a while, so I just wanted to see what you all were up to.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hey! Wocka Wocka! Ah!!!

Wow! 200 posts and still... *pulls out chicken*... CHICKEN! Get it? Chicken sounds like kickin'? Huh? Huh? NEvermind...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I actually just finished the only one I've had all day!

Check out the puppetry forum. You'll find a new joke that I am... most proud of... :cry:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter

Check out the puppetry forum. You'll find a new joke that I am... most proud of... :cry:
I was moved...err...laughing.....

Sarah:wink:

King Prawn

Reaction score
How i wish i'd soon be reaching 3000 and not 300 seing as i've been here since the very begining (1998?) :sympathy:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, I think that's only counting your posts since the move from the delphi forums. So, you've had 304 posts since 4-13-2002.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Well, I think that's only counting your posts since the move from the delphi forums. So, you've had 304 posts since 4-13-2002.
Yea your right, but compared to many here i'm way behind well now i have 305... wait this would be 306 :smile:

wockawocka

Reaction score
Wow, you've been here a while. It doesn't matter how many posts you have, as long as you love the muppets... ah, I don't know. I tired. But anyway, I'm still excited for some reason.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Yea it doesn't really matter, i usually manage to squeeze in the time to read not post or whilst i'm doing some coursework or something i'm on the internet poping in and out of the forum but i never really have enougth time to respond though.

this week i have the whole of it of as i havn't got another test till June the 2nd so i'll be able to post more which i love cause it feels though i know everyone very well as if we'd known each other for years but they hardley know me, it's my fault really but i'd love to become a senior member or the board before i beome one for real.