2010 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
When I used to work for Hallmark, this was one of the most exciting things! The training DVD's for the ornaments always had neat segments about the creation of pieces like this. I remember when Statler and Waldorf came out and how cool it was to hear how the piece was sculpted.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You didn't need to worry. This was announced last year at the D23. Some of us knew about it almost a year in advance. Plus, the two previous Muppet Keepsakes sold out well before Christmas. it's worth the gamble they'd make another.

I'm REALLY excited about the Mickey's Christmas Carol Scrooge McDuck one too.

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
You didn't need to worry. This was announced last year at the D23. Some of us knew about it almost a year in advance. Plus, the two previous Muppet Keepsakes sold out well before Christmas. it's worth the gamble they'd make another.

I'm REALLY excited about the Mickey's Christmas Carol Scrooge McDuck one too.
You know, now that you've jogged my memory that sounds really familiar. I figured they'd do another one but I kept flipping and flipping but couldnt find one. Lo and behold.....

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Awesome! I'm getting this for sure, because Ive missed out on too many Muppet ornaments.