2013 Muppets Wall Calendar

dwmckim

Reaction score
Oh, I like that second one!

You know what they should do some year? A parody calendar...but not the movie parodies. It should be a calendar parody. Like one month can be Kermit and Piggy on rocking chairs on the porch of a ridiculously quaint cottage surrounded by wildflowers. One month could be a pile of kittens...and Beauregard. One month could be an attractive bundle of herbs tied with a ribbon, resting on a glossy photo of, I dunno, Sweetums or something. December could be a beautiful, snowy mountain scene--with Gonzo flying over it, upside-down and backwards, with skis and a jetpack. That sort of thing.
Throw in Rowlf and Gaffer cuddled up next to each other and Animal with bunny rabbit and i'm sold!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Oh, I like that second one!

You know what they should do some year? A parody calendar...but not the movie parodies. It should be a calendar parody. Like one month can be Kermit and Piggy on rocking chairs on the porch of a ridiculously quaint cottage surrounded by wildflowers. One month could be a pile of kittens...and Beauregard. One month could be an attractive bundle of herbs tied with a ribbon, resting on a glossy photo of, I dunno, Sweetums or something. December could be a beautiful, snowy mountain scene--with Gonzo flying over it, upside-down and backwards, with skis and a jetpack. That sort of thing.
We could all try to do that on our own! I try one!