2013 Muppets Wall Calendar

catherine

Reaction score
will thery bring them out in the uk? I would like to know.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Man I'll definitely buy it if that's the one that will be in stores!!!

jvcarroll

Reaction score
WAIT a second...

Turns out there's another Muppet Calendar?!?!

And WHAT?!?!

It has better, new poser pictures including one with Walter?!

Though that Bunsen and Beaker is STILL overused. Everything else is fresh, and some designs are the same as the bag I posted.

How the heck are there two calendars?
Now, THIS is one I will buy. It's not perfect, but it's newer, funner more relevant art that takes their recent movie into account. Yaaaaaaay!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'll probably wait till after New Years though then it'll be on clearance for only 3.00 as opposed to 12.99 or more. :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now, THIS is one I will buy. It's not perfect, but it's newer, funner more relevant art that takes their recent movie into account. Yaaaaaaay!
I love how that Electric Mayhem design that was on that bag I posted is one of the months. Big and bold, and somewhere people will actually look. Seemed like such a waste to be in a collage of designs on a totebag of all things.

Kinda wish the Paris thing was in black and white like the bag, though. But this is just visually stunning on every level, unlike the other one.

I'll probably wait till after New Years though then it'll be on clearance for only 3.00 as opposed to 12.99 or more. :stick_out_tongue:
Are you going to risk it being sold out? When they clear them out, I usually see crap like Kitty calendars.

Borples

Reaction score
Oh, I like that second one!

You know what they should do some year? A parody calendar...but not the movie parodies. It should be a calendar parody. Like one month can be Kermit and Piggy on rocking chairs on the porch of a ridiculously quaint cottage surrounded by wildflowers. One month could be a pile of kittens...and Beauregard. One month could be an attractive bundle of herbs tied with a ribbon, resting on a glossy photo of, I dunno, Sweetums or something. December could be a beautiful, snowy mountain scene--with Gonzo flying over it, upside-down and backwards, with skis and a jetpack. That sort of thing.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
That's a brilliant idea. They could have the babies from the Bobby Benson band dressed up in ridiculous costumes one month like those Anne Geddes calendars or whatever. Personally I'd pay big money for a poster of Beauregard and kittens. :oops:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Are you going to risk it being sold out? When they clear them out, I usually see crap like Kitty calendars.
I dont know last year they had quite a few left after New Years at the store by me.