Are you staying up on New Year's Eve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrDientes

Reaction score
I'm going to stay up with my family, eating and seeing the fireworks.
My new year's resolution is find a job.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm a night owl by habit so I see almost every new day in LOL

Snowth I wish you all the very best. May this year be a much better one for you my friend. :sympathy::smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'll probably stay up and my New Years Resolution is to gain weight. I figure that if I DON'T make my Resolution, it's a good thing, if I DO make it, then I made my Resolution. Win-Win. I also wish that this show that I do will pick up and gain some steam.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
I also forgot to mention that I would like a cute girlfriend in the next year. That's another wish of mine. It won't happen but it sounded good right?

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You STILL haven't found some one yet Danny boy?

Well, take it from me, you're better off fer it.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
2012 was sort of a mehh year for me. There were good things and bad. However, one of the best things I did this year was that joining this forum (7 months or so after Hubert) and made tons of new friends on here, whom are all so very unique and kind. I also got my fanfiction writing started off on a decent note; with my stories, oneshots and TMS outlines. (I will admit, though, I'm not the best like a lot of you talented and wonderful writers on here. And I DO admit, a lot of you on here are very talented and wonderful writers and I do enjoy reading your stories.):halo:

My resolution? Continue being who I am and not let anyone or anything stop me from doing what I love most and what's important. To improve on weak areas and to continue strengthening strong ones. In short, continue being who I am, but with minor improvements. :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
You STILL haven't found some one yet Danny boy?

Well, take it from me, you're better off fer it.
Nope, not yet. You're probably right, but it would be nice to find a nice Country girl ya know?

Daniel

Collgoff

Reaction score
To celabret New years eve my family and I go a naigber's New years eve party.
I Celabret the new year I shout out and say Happy New year.

I listed some new years wish and resolutions.

Wishes:
1. Not getting sick
2. Have fun in the new year
3. Try new things

Resolutions:

1. Get out of my house more alone
2. Lose some weight
3. Stop pasting gas
4. Get a job
5. Contrale my anger
6. Maybe get a Driver's listens and a car
7. A better year

That's all I have to tel!

Happy New year!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Happy New Year, everyone! It is currently half past two in the morning over here in Bonnie Scotland!

Originally, we weren't going to do anything, but my dad suggested we go out for drinks and be back home for the bells. He lied, we just got back. But I can safely say that this was needed a happy start to the year! At midnight, practically my whole year and below from high school were outside the arms hugging and kissing. It was so crowded, but the happiness was so overwhelming. I'll never forget it!

As for resolutions, probably try to be more organised, get some work done and be more focused. I think that's all I really need.

And MissMusical, keep writing! Practice makes perfect!