30 Rock: TMS with humans

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Tracy is a muppet all to him self. it's not so much he's a bad comedian... he's.... well... more Gonzo than Gonzo, Battier than the Count, and more frantic than Dr. VanNeuter.

I'd say he's all of the muppets at once and then some.
That's a good assessment, and I was just thinking Gonzo myself, but you make a very good point abut him actually being a muppet, himself.

peyjenk

Reaction score
Great post Frogster, and dead on. I have never really liked 30 Rock, but now that I can watch it through Muppe-vision, I might get into it!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I was about to say the same thing about Tracy's character in the show. He can get beyond the weirdness of Gonzo in a lot of the episodes. He's his own muppet, though he can be like Fozzie sometimes too.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was about to say the same thing about Tracy's character in the show. He can get beyond the weirdness of Gonzo in a lot of the episodes. He's his own muppet, though he can be like Fozzie sometimes too.
And let's not forget a bit of Crazy Harry too. Except for the blowing stuff up part... so far.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
From the standpoint of a Gonzo and Sam The Eagle dynamic, you could say that Toofer was Sam in a way in that he's totally sane in contrast to the beyond insane Tracy Jordan.