30 Years tape

BlueAM

Reaction score
I was wonderin':

Does anyone have an unedited copy of The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years on tape? If so, I would be very happy to pay to have it copied and mailed, etc. It is hands-down my favorite special and I would really love to own it. Anyone? Thanks for your help!

BlueAM
"They haven't got two pennies to rub together; but that's because they're poor!"- Robin Hood, "Time Bandits"

jediX

Reaction score
Well, I have it but its missing a couple seconds in the beginning opening and an undetermined short length when its showing the Casablanca scene. Not a big deal if you want the show...

However, if someone DOES have the 100% version I would be interested and would make a trade... :wink:

BlueAM

Reaction score
Thanks for responding, jediX! I was wondering what you would charge to sell a copy of your tape as it is,(including your time and energy) and send it to me. I live near San Francisco. This is great news for me...

BlueAM

jediX

Reaction score
Can do.

However......

I will fulfill your request; I had my heart destroyed a couple hours ago and my motivation is at slim-to-nil (plus its 2 AM right now....) right now. Once I can pull myself together and muster up the energy to move on with my life the tape will be made.

I promise.

Email me and we can arrange something.

BlueAM

Reaction score
JediX: I hope things have gotten better for you since your last writing... Your offer sounds great. It's very kind of you to make a copy for me but let me know the cost and I will gladly get that to you.

As Latka would say, "Tankyouveddymuch!"

BlueAM