310 Muppets

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Wow, that's almost all of them! Thanks! :excited:

Yeah, there's a bit of Suess in there too. The trumpet girl with the nose is a Whatnot from the "The Muppet Show: Music, Mayhem, and More!" CD booklet and the other one is the one from the show. The second Super Grover is his mom, dressed as Super Mommy from Elmo's World. It's hard to see, but she has the hair and glasses. And that is the old "Fuzzyface" Grover.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Did you draw this as a book? It seems like some two pages are meant to be spreads. And the first page being a "cover" gives the book element away.

I see that you listed what characters appear in the first page (after the cover). However, I couldn't tell where Timmy is (unless he's that monster I can't recognize in the picture). I also saw a gopher or groundhog or something and an octopus, both of whom I didn't see listed. I also couldn't spot any penguins.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Yeah, if you line them all up in order (I don't think that they're all in order online:smirk: ) they make a big fold-out...thing.

The penguin is that faded looking animal under the Green Gazelle/the fourth Mutation. I don't know the name of that monster, actually....I did when I drew it, but I forgot now. The baby polar bear :shifty: and the octopus weren't listed because...of some reason.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to attempt to list the characters on each page.

Even though a list is already on page 1, I'll list those characters again: Sweetums, The Mutations, Timmy (though I can't find him on the page... He could be that monster that Mr. Penguin forgets the name of), Shouting Lady, Shouting Lady's green dance partner, Dr. Strangepork, a penguin, a baby polar bear, an octopus, Doglion, George the Janitor, Lenny the Lizard, Dr. Strangepork, a pig, a frog, a rat, the gazelles, Wayne, Wanda, the guy who sang Pachalafica, and Rowlf's brown-haired dance partner.

Page 2 has: Animal, Sam the Eagle, a fiddle-playing dog, a flower, a large butterfly, a fish, a penguin, Svengali (?), a female whatnot (Animal's red-haired dance parnter?), a chicken, Mary Louise and friend, a bird, Baskerville, the queen, a Muppaphone, and some upside-down man or woman I don't recognize.

Page 3 has: Zeke, the two-headed dancer, Gorgon Heap, one of the fazoobs (?), some birds, Joel Grey's talking hat, a Clodhopper, Lydia the Tattooed Lady, a female mouse (MIss Mousey?), a rodent-like character, some monster I don't recognize (Beautiful Day Monster? Timmy?), Pops, Gaffer, a frog scout, and some creature I don't recognize.

Page 4 has: Floyd, Janice, Nigel, Trumpet Girl, a trumpet player seen in a photo in the 25th anniversary album booklet, Pepe, Gonzo, Rizzo (?), a chicken (Camilla?), the happy alien from "Hugga Wugga", Pink Creature, Fozzie, a few girls with fangs (the clean cut kids from the Alice Cooper episode?), Scooter, an alligator with frogs in its mouth, and a Java creature.

Page 5 has: Mahna Mahna, The Snowths, the Muppaphones, Luncheon Counter Monster (?), Uncle Deadley, Behemoth (?), Skull, Koozebanian Spooble, Bunsen, Beaker, a frackle (?), Shakey Shanchez (?), some rats, a monster who I don't recognize, some weird-looking creature I can't identify (on top of Luncheon Counter Monster), a bird, a ghost (?), and some character I can't identify (on the right of Mahn a Mahna).

I'll list more later.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
a few more

Page 6: Thog, Zoot, Lips, the eel, Danceros, Scoff, a few weird-looking birds, Robin, Male Kozebanian Creature, Female Koozebanian Creature, Miss Piggy, Muppy, Mamma, a fish (?), a rat, and a chicken.
Page 7: Kermit, Link Hogthrob, The Swedish Chef, Beauregard, Dirth Nadir, a tomado, a chicken, Mildred, Afgan Hound, Silver Beak, Gloat, pencils, a ruler, sheep, Annie Sue Pig, a chicken, advocato, and a snake-like creature I don't recognize.
Page 8: Sam, Professor Madcliffe, 1955 Kermit, La Choy Dragon, Wilkins, Wontkins, Yorrick, Splurge, Taminella, Nutty Bird, Sour Bird, Rowlf, a Snerf, and some characters I can't identify.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
More!

Page 9: Catgut, TR, Rover Joe, King Goshposh, a number of Frackles who resemble Boppity (since it's not in color and the main difference between these frackles are color it's hard to tell who is what color), Thig, an elf, and some characters I don't recognize.
Page 10: Big Bird, Don Music, Cookie Monster, tornado, Zoe, letter F, the Big Bad Wolf, Twiddlebugs, Oscar, worms (possibly Slimey), Stinky, Super Grover, Oscar, Roosevelt Franklin, two little girls (Prairie Dawn and Betty Lou?), and an anything muppet whom I don't recognize (Bill Smith?).
Page 11: Guy Smiley, Mr. Can You Guess, Barkley, Lefty, Prince Charming, Elmo, Louie, Elmo's Mom, The Hare, Telly, Herry, Sherlock Hemlock, a baby (Baby Bobby? Ernestine?), The Count, Osvaldo, Twiddlebugs, and some characters I don't recognize.
Page 12: 1969 Grover, Sully, Abby Cadabby, Mr. Snuffleupagus, Alice Snuffleupagus, Bip Bipodotta, Hoots, Wanda Cousteau, Frazzle, Bug the Bug, Ernie, Bert, Sam the Robot, Forgetful Jones, Buster, various monsters, and various Twiddlebugs.
Page 13: Biff, Professor Hastings, Deena, Pearl, Bruno, Oscar, Super Mommy, Harvey Kneslapper, sun, cloud, oak tree, Mel, and some characters I don't recognize (also part of Buster, the other part of which is on the previous page).
Page 14: Reporter Kermit, Baby Bear, Papa Bear, Humphrey, Ingrid, Natasha, Benny, Sherry Neverland, the three little pigs, Rosita, number organ, bats, twiddlebusg, opera singer, Herbert Birdsfoot (though this design makes him look more like a who), Two-Headed Monster, Gladys, Mumford, and characters I don't recognize.

There. That's all (besides the oens I can't identify). Mr. Penguin will have to fill us in on the missing characters. I am surprised that Statler and Waldorf weren't included.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Wow, that's all of them! Thank you! I'll add in the missing ones and correct any mistakes later today! :big_grin: I'll edit this or reply when I do.

I can't believe I forgot them! :sleep: :boo: I left out a lot of characters that shouldv'e been in there, so I may eventually re-draw it (I draw better now).