1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

35th Plush: Sherlock, Mumford, Super Grover

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by alizakaila, Aug 26, 2004.

1. alizakaila

alizakaila New Member

was at sesame place today and stopped by hooper's emporium.

Came across:
    sherlock hemlock mini plush
    Super Grover mini plush
    Amazing Mumfordf mini plush

all with eden tag and 35th anniversary logo.

they also had other usual minis like zoe, elmo etc.
  2. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Were they any good?

Is it just me, or did this 35th anniversary thing kind of fall through with not much merchendise?
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Mainly the action figure line was the only thing that really suffered (because of bankruptcy). So far there are 3 different anniversary DVD's (if you include the Celibration of Grover) 3 Cd's, counting the 2 disk collection as one (They stopped releasing Sesame Street CD's way back in 1998) a chess game, retro T-shirts, Wooly Willy magnetic hair drawing thingies, a monopoly game, Pez despensers, retro character greeting cards, an orniment collection, New plushes by Gund (fingerpuppets and small dolls) and a remix record of Pinball Number count. There's more, too, but I can't remember it at the moment. Only the action figures suffered because, as I said, bankruptcy.
  4. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

There is also a calender and the Sesame Street 35th Anniversary Trivia game. I think that the anniversary has had quite a bit of merchandise, and the year is not yet over.
  5. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Wow, I haven't seen any of this stuff.
  6. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

And there's a SS Monopoly game.
  7. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Where do you find this junk, besides Sesame Place?

BJ
  8. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

-------------------------------------------------------------
    was at sesame place today and stopped by hooper's emporium.

Came across:
    sherlock hemlock mini plush
    Super Grover mini plush
    Amazing Mumfordf mini plush

all with eden tag and 35th anniversary logo.

they also had other usual minis like zoe, elmo etc.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Wow.Those plush dolls sound really cool.Did they also have
    Big Bird,Oscar,Cookie,Ernie,Bert and Grover mini plush dolls there as well? What company made those dolls?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mainly the action figure line was the only thing that really suffered (because of bankruptcy). So far there are 3 different anniversary DVD's (if you include the Celibration of Grover) 3 Cd's, counting the 2 disk collection as one (They stopped releasing Sesame Street CD's way back in 1998) a chess game, retro T-shirts, Wooly Willy magnetic hair drawing thingies, a monopoly game, Pez despensers, retro character greeting cards, an orniment collection, New plushes by Gund (fingerpuppets and small dolls) and a remix record of Pinball Number count. There's more, too, but I can't remember it at the moment. Only the action figures suffered because, as I said, bankruptcy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I made a list of all the stuff that happened during the 35th anniversary celebration:

*Songs from the Street 3-CD Box Set
    *35th Anniversary ornament(has Big Bird,Cookie,Elmo and Ernie on it)
    *Sesame Street stuff from RIX(anyone find those in any store yet?)
    *35th Anniversary die-cast race car from Jeff Gordon Foundation(has Big Bird,Cookie,Oscar,Ernie,Bert,Grover,Elmo,Betty Lou,Prarie Dawn and Little Bird
    *T-shirts with the 35th Art on them
    *3 neckties with Big Bird,Oscar and Grover on them,all in the 35th anniversary artwork style
    *The Street We Live On special
    *What's the Name of that Song? VHS/DVD
    *SS 35th Anniversary UNO Card Game
    *SS Wooly Willys(Grover,Oscar,Ernie,Bert,Guy Smiley and The Count)
    *Sesame Street Monopoly Game
    *The SS Chess Game
    *SS mini-ornaments(of Big Bird,Cookie & Oscar,and Bert & Ernie.All ornaments come in a tin box with pics of all 5 characters on it)
    *SS 2005 Calendar(w/the 35th art)
    *SS 35th Anniversary Trivia Game
    *SS Greeting cards
    ....Then there's the 35th Anniversary sweepstakes(posted that news months ago)
  9. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

There Also A Sesame Street Dictionary From 1980 That's Just Apart Of The 35th Anniversary.