35th Plush: Sherlock, Mumford, Super Grover

alizakaila

Reaction score
was at sesame place today and stopped by hooper's emporium.

Came across:
sherlock hemlock mini plush
Super Grover mini plush
Amazing Mumfordf mini plush

all with eden tag and 35th anniversary logo.

they also had other usual minis like zoe, elmo etc.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Were they any good?

Is it just me, or did this 35th anniversary thing kind of fall through with not much merchendise?

Drtooth

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Were they any good?

Is it just me, or did this 35th anniversary thing kind of fall through with not much merchendise?
Mainly the action figure line was the only thing that really suffered (because of bankruptcy). So far there are 3 different anniversary DVD's (if you include the Celibration of Grover) 3 Cd's, counting the 2 disk collection as one (They stopped releasing Sesame Street CD's way back in 1998) a chess game, retro T-shirts, Wooly Willy magnetic hair drawing thingies, a monopoly game, Pez despensers, retro character greeting cards, an orniment collection, New plushes by Gund (fingerpuppets and small dolls) and a remix record of Pinball Number count. There's more, too, but I can't remember it at the moment. Only the action figures suffered because, as I said, bankruptcy.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
There is also a calender and the Sesame Street 35th Anniversary Trivia game. I think that the anniversary has had quite a bit of merchandise, and the year is not yet over.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Wow, I haven't seen any of this stuff.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
-------------------------------------------------------------
was at sesame place today and stopped by hooper's emporium.

Came across:
sherlock hemlock mini plush
Super Grover mini plush
Amazing Mumfordf mini plush

all with eden tag and 35th anniversary logo.

they also had other usual minis like zoe, elmo etc.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Wow.Those plush dolls sound really cool.Did they also have
Big Bird,Oscar,Cookie,Ernie,Bert and Grover mini plush dolls there as well? What company made those dolls?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mainly the action figure line was the only thing that really suffered (because of bankruptcy). So far there are 3 different anniversary DVD's (if you include the Celibration of Grover) 3 Cd's, counting the 2 disk collection as one (They stopped releasing Sesame Street CD's way back in 1998) a chess game, retro T-shirts, Wooly Willy magnetic hair drawing thingies, a monopoly game, Pez despensers, retro character greeting cards, an orniment collection, New plushes by Gund (fingerpuppets and small dolls) and a remix record of Pinball Number count. There's more, too, but I can't remember it at the moment. Only the action figures suffered because, as I said, bankruptcy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made a list of all the stuff that happened during the 35th anniversary celebration:

*Songs from the Street 3-CD Box Set
*35th Anniversary ornament(has Big Bird,Cookie,Elmo and Ernie on it)
*Sesame Street stuff from RIX(anyone find those in any store yet?)
*35th Anniversary die-cast race car from Jeff Gordon Foundation(has Big Bird,Cookie,Oscar,Ernie,Bert,Grover,Elmo,Betty Lou,Prarie Dawn and Little Bird
*T-shirts with the 35th Art on them
*3 neckties with Big Bird,Oscar and Grover on them,all in the 35th anniversary artwork style
*The Street We Live On special
*What's the Name of that Song? VHS/DVD
*SS 35th Anniversary UNO Card Game
*SS Wooly Willys(Grover,Oscar,Ernie,Bert,Guy Smiley and The Count)
*Sesame Street Monopoly Game
*The SS Chess Game
*SS mini-ornaments(of Big Bird,Cookie & Oscar,and Bert & Ernie.All ornaments come in a tin box with pics of all 5 characters on it)
*SS 2005 Calendar(w/the 35th art)
*SS 35th Anniversary Trivia Game
*SS Greeting cards
....Then there's the 35th Anniversary sweepstakes(posted that news months ago)

Dantecat

Reaction score
There Also A Sesame Street Dictionary From 1980 That's Just Apart Of The 35th Anniversary.