4 foot Kermit- Want to Buy..

green

Reaction score
I need to find a 4 foot Kermit stuffed toy. The company I am with borrowed one from a family as a mascot to a fundraiser we were having over a span of 2 months. Officers at the company many times would find Kermit sittting in the conference room waiting for the meetings to start..and reminding them of donating thier $$ to the charity. He would be a passenger in the car (front seat, seat belt on) at lunch time and many times get interesting looks from others on the street. We had a successful campaign. We left Kermit in the conference chair one night and the next day he was missing. We've investigated but I am convinced he is gone for good. I NEED TO REPLACE THIS KERMIT IF I CAN FIND ANOTHER...IT IS VERY HARD
...PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!

muppetperson

Reaction score
They occaisonally turn up on ebay.The largest at the moment appears to be 36 inches.Good luck or I hope your original returns.

radio boy

Reaction score
I attended the state fair in my hometown this year. I won a kermit roughly about 4-5 feet tall in a ring toss game. Since my room is cluttered, i have been considering getting rid of it. if i decide to get rid of it in the next week. We can either do a trade or something like that. Or a cash transaction. I am not sure of the possible postage for this so i will have to check into it.:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The SECOND 4' Kermit to show up anywhere, let me know. My need isn't as bad as "green"'s is.