55 Muppet figures and all 5 playsets

farmer

Reaction score
there is someone selling 55 figures and 5 playsets on ebay, i dont know how to make a link so here is the item number.120022496178
i just searched under palisades muppets. I might pick it up in a day or two, its a great way to start of my collection. That is less than 5 dollars a figure and all 5 playsets for free. do you think it is worth it?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Definitly. As long as they're all packages, but maybe not even that. Depends on the condition as well. I just bought a new Link and it was $5.00 (somehow it was marked down from $9.99, but none of the other figures were lol the guy was confused n hey i got the deal). I bought it because i found a Pigs in Space set for $9.00. WHAT A STEAL! I'm just going to have minimal or major trouble finding Dr Strangepork to complete it. Although, i believe i saw a site selling him really cheap. I woulda never bought these figures unless i got the set and the set is like $34.99 at Toy Vault and thats crazy!

MWoO

Reaction score
Clearly this is Farmer's auction. Why else would he make 5 threads about it in 3 different sections, not to mention he just happens to be from pensacola, fl which is where the ebay seller is selling from. The ebay selling also just happens to use the name farmdog420 and the poster is farmer.

If you want to sell your stuff that's fine, but don't lie and act like you just happened to find it and are asking if it is a good price. Besides, only a fool would post an auction with what is a fairly decent price instead of just bidding on it.

For lieing and thinking the members here are idiots i hope no one buys from you. At least make up a good lie.

farmer

Reaction score
yes it is my auction, on the other site i could not sell anything or let anyone know. I dont think anyone is an idiot i just wasnty sure i put a half decent price, and it is a bad post i just cut and paste so i wouldnt have to write it again, i apologize

MWoO

Reaction score
There is a buy/sell/trade section specifically for this kind of thing. There is no need to lie. There is also no need to post 5 theads about the same thing. But you apologized which is good.

Bjorn

Reaction score
CoOKIE:
DR. STRANGEPORK IS ON EBAY!!!
i cant give you the link because i dont have 10 posts yet....but just look under 'toys' and then muppets:smile: you'll find it there for 8 dollars or something

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
MWoO said:
Clearly this is Farmer's auction. Why else would he make 5 threads about it in 3 different sections, not to mention he just happens to be from pensacola, fl which is where the ebay seller is selling from. The ebay selling also just happens to use the name farmdog420 and the poster is farmer.

If you want to sell your stuff that's fine, but don't lie and act like you just happened to find it and are asking if it is a good price. Besides, only a fool would post an auction with what is a fairly decent price instead of just bidding on it.

For lieing and thinking the members here are idiots i hope no one buys from you. At least make up a good lie.
You should be a detective. You nailed him on everything about that post. :stick_out_tongue: