70% off Muppet figures at EB Games

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that Series 8 and below are selling for $2.51 each. I grabbed up a whole bunch of figures. Get them while you can, I'm in Florida right now and had to go around to about five EB's in the malls and elsewhere to find a good variety. I really don't know how you all find these figures, when I go the stores, they never have them. I can't even find Series 9, except for Pops and Stepping Out Fozzie. That's it. I'm amazed I found the amount I did. I found all of Series 8, and 2 Series 7 figures. But I couldn't find ANY of the Palisades Muppet line back home in Massachusetts, except for three Series 1 figures last year. Most EB's in MA are getting rid of their action figures completely. I had to wait until I arrived down here to find more.

Here are the places I have checked that either didn't have them, didn't carry them, or had never heard of them. EB was the only one that had any at all.

Target
GameStop
Toys R Us
Hot Topic
FYE

If any of you know of some good places to pick up the figures, by all means, let me know.

IMDWalrus

Reaction score
The Media Play near me had a few Marvin figures for $5, and TRU had parts of Series 7 ringing up for $8 each. They also had the Pink Panther figures on the clearance rack, with the white tux Panther and The Man being the only ones left.

The EB sale has been wonderful, though. Especially since my EB had Sam Arrow in stock. :attitude:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
The Suncoast and Sam Goody near me are all out of their Muppet stock. However, other areas may have such stores that still carry Muppets figures. They often have similar sales to EB Games.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Thanks for the assistance, I'll call Sam Goody and Suncoast and see if they have any figures left. The closest Media Play is in Savanna, Georgia which is too far away. I REALLY wanted to get the Pink Panther line, but when I asked about it EB said they wouldn't even be getting them in. I have yet to see any of the PP figures anywhere. Luckily I ordered the special edition Blown-Up Clouseau from Palisades Direct. I wish they had their regular online store up and running, I would order all the regular figures direct from them. It sure would be a lot easier than running around everywhere looking for them, lol.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Well no luck with Sam Goody or Suncoast, all sold out. My special edition Blown-Up Inspector Clouseau and Jim Henson figures came today though, so that was neat.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Well good luck to you. Sorry my "leads" led you nowhere.

My Suncoast still carries the Tux Pink Panther. Last I saw, they had several of them. I haven't tried collecting that line so I haven't really looked for the figures.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Don't worry about it, I found all the PP figures except for Aardvark and Charlie on Amazon.com, I hadn't thought to look there before.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Any sightings of the backstage playset? OMGCFN.com and several other online retailers are sold out, otherwise it seems to be going for anywhere between $50 and $60.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
No, haven't seen any sets at all, except for the Muppet Labs set I got in early '03. I haven't seen a single set since then.

Yoda Man

Reaction score
Does anyone have an EBgames with these still on clearance? I checked all 25 within an hours driving distance and all I found was Pops and Steppin Out Fozzie for $10. At least I got Beau at TRU for .80