8,000 Poooooooosts!!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Okay, I want/need to gush about this, but I promised my brother he could get on 2 minutes ago, so I'll be back, in the meantime, Lisa will gush for me as my other half/fiance. So good luck with her.

(x7999(HUGS)x7999)

Ryan
Prawnie
theprawncracker

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
WHOOPIE!

So this is what happens when you're about to go out of town and you say to your other half, "You'd better not hit eight grand without me."

You suddenly find yourself muffining three threads at once! WHOOPIE! It's fun! It gets your heart rate up! And you forget why you're even doing it until there's eight posts to go and six minutes to make them in and you're shaking your fist at the sixty-second-rule like there's no tomorrow!!!!

...Well, it was more logical than forcing him to span about twenty posts over five days...

Anyway, MAZEL TOV, PRAWNIE!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<GLOMP!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> And thank you for all the glorious fanfic, muffins, bagels, wars-of-words, penguins, commentaries, and etc's that have made it possibler!!!!! ...Er, possible! Possibler? I'll add it to the dictionary. Anyway, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... I already called dibbs on possibler, and soonerishkibbible.

So take that muffiners. And welcome to the 8K club Prawny... Though I'm already almost at 122H myself.

Skye

Reaction score
Yay!! Congrats, Ryan!!!! That's awesome! :big_grin:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Congrats my main prawn! **giant huggles** And all 8000 were worth it. :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Congrats Prawnie!!! Awesome, what a nice Christmas gift to yourself.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well it took me just shy over two years, and I just have one thing to say...Thanks everyone! I can't believe I'm the fifth ever person to reach this milestone here on MC. It means so much to me that you all care enough about me to actually read my posts. I know this is repetivie, but I love you all like family. I mean, this is where I come to be free and this is the place that removes all my stress, and I hate it when I can't be here with my friends. It really means so much to me that I can come here and write for people and make them laugh, and when I was voted funniest member this year in the Muppet Central Awards it made me feel SO good, and I was completely shocked. So really, thank you all, so much, all of you, I'm gonna name you now, so be ready...

The Count: My dear friend, so knowledgable and always there for everyone, reading, being supportive or just joking around. Thanks for being my friend Ed and for always being my toughest and most supportive critic.

Beauregard: Beau my British friend, you introduced me to MSN Messenger, a means of conversation that makes me SO happy. It's one of the greatest things in my life, getting to talk to you and all my other friends. And Beau, thank you for MopFam, which is SO awesome and I was SO glad you let me be a part of it. And Beau, know that you'll always be my the guy who I consider the essence of MC. Love ya Beau.

D'Snowth, MrsPepper, Ziffel, anythingmuppet, and furryredmonster: What a gang you guys are. You're all just SO funny and SO good natured and you're all great, thanks for being my friends.

Vibs, minidoozer, Harvey Towers, christyb DanDanStrawberry, and RedDragon: My MSN friends. Most of you I met through Beau, and Nyz, I met you through Lisa, and I'm glad that I met each and every one of you, you're all great people, and great friends.

BEAR, redBoobergurl, Katzi428, Ernie81981: My Dorms buddies! All of you are GREAT people, so nice, and so swell and I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to pal around with you guys and gals, and I look forward to everything we do in the future!

ReneeLouvier, muppetwriter, Java, Ruahnna, Just J, Beth C, Fragglemuppet, Fraggleforever: Fan-fic writers, you have GOT to love them, I know you're not ALL of the writers here, I just haven't gotten around to reading the others... And you're all great, and thanks for letting me be a part of your community.

Vic Romano: The artist! The man! The legend! Vic you're one of my heroes, your artwork blows my mind, seriously. It's just SO amazing and I would love your talent. And also, how could anyone forget the AMAZING job you did with the awards at the MC Awards? Thanks Vic.

Skye, Ilikemuppets, unclematt, sgtfloyd, Super Scooter, sarah_yzma: Newer friends, you're all great. Thanks for being my friends!

Fozzie Bear, Phillip Chapman, and Cindy Chapman: Keepin' us crazies under control! Thank you for this place.

Leyla: My newest friend here, and one of my favorites, she's just so good at writing, listening, reviewing, torturing, and just being. Oh, but she is SO not a fan-girl! Love ya Layla.

TogetherAgain: My best friend, my other half, my confidant, my favorite reader, writer, and most recently, my fiance. (It's a joke MrsPepper.) I've never had a friend like Lisa, and I'll never have another like her, cause there can't be two of her, there can be half of her, just look at me, but she can never be duplicated. Lisa is the one person who I know truly accepts me for my friends and my obsession, and I love her for that. Thank you Lisa.

And to all of you, 8000 super freakin' hugs!! Thanks for being here!

Peace and love,
Ryan
Prawnie
theprawncracker

MrsPepper

Reaction score
You're welcome, mister. **giant huggles** Again, congrats. You deserve it!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
... 8,000? *eep!*

... and you've been here...

... and I've been here...

I've got some catching up to do.

But, seriously, congratulations on 8,004 FAB(DanDanStrawberry)ulous posts!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well dang, that's a LOT of post. You must have a lot of time on your hands to make that many post lol. Congrats on the post deal.

Daniel