9,000 Posts... Wow... This is Surreal...

anytimepally

Reaction score
Congrats!! Another two and half years, maybe you'll have 20,000:eek: .. I would like to go on record saying that dropping limburger on anyone is both cruel and unusual.. but not as bad as actually eating it :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
*bows* Thanks Snowthy. But, ya know, I can't take ALL the credit... I mean, you ARE the big cheese after all. *pulls rope, dropping giant limburger on Snowth* ...Now you're the REALLY big cheese! :halo:
Actually, MrsPepper's the big cheese, I'm the small sausage.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh of course Randall, I would never make Snowthy EAT it... that would just be awful. *throws exploding penguin inside limburger* Uh... Randall...? You may wanna duck.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Let's stop with all the food analogies for a minute and congratulate Prawnie!

Plus, I don't want to be cheese? Can't I be something more feminine and less smelly? >< Honestly...

Oh yeah. 9 000 posts! That's INSANE! Just like yoooooousers... You are really funny and a talented writer, and I've appreciated everything you've done for the T*K*O and the forum's morale in general. You're funny and keep the posts coming!

**giant non-thread killing huggles**

edit: I can't spell.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blushes in MrsPepper's general direction* Thanks boss... you're the best.

Beauregard

Reaction score
What feet Prawnie! Seriously, what ARE those clodhoppers?

*ahem*

Yayayayayayay! It's a great achievement, rising to such lofty grandior! Congratulations!