9/27/05 Kermit WAS on "Good Morning America"

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

Mom came in and told me Kermit was on "Good Morning America" today (9/27/05) I only cought about 20seconds of it. Ma sayed he sayed somthin about going around the world (I told her what it was for, his 50th..) and somthing about the NEW book. Like i sayed I ONLY cought the last 20seconds on it. did any catch it here??!! :smirk:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Is it me, or are we not being informed ahead of time for these appearances as much as we used to be? :smirk:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, the fan community used to know more, it seemed, than we know now. However, if we keep eyes and ears open, hopefully we'll be better informed. Unfortunately, I hardly watch TV anymore.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Same here. I wanted some new Kermit footage. I want to see Kermit. *whispers to everyone* Let's protest outside of Muppet Central.

WE WANT KERMIT! WE WANT KERMIT! WE WANT KERMIT! WE WANT KERMIT! WE WANT KERMIT! WE WANT KERMIT! WE WANT KERMIT! WE WANT KERMIT!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Well, the fan community used to know more, it seemed, than we know now. However, if we keep eyes and ears open, hopefully we'll be better informed. Unfortunately, I hardly watch TV anymore.
Then again, it could have all just been a surprise pop in, or something, so we were all uninformed.