900,000 Muppet Central Members Served!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Muppet Central's hits just reached 900,000! We should cross the million mark by spring. Congradulations Phillip and everyone associated with Muppet Central before I came along. It's a great feeling to be part of such a wonderful site.

THe new forum's membership is up to 1,358, and posts are up to 60,252. Not that the numbers are all active people (but, then again - but the same holds true for all forums). It's cool that we are growing into such a popular fan forum. Maybe even more than the days of Delphi.

And what better day to reach this point than Fraggle Rock's 20th birthday! The Fraggle menu will be up all week. Check it out! :smile:

radionate

Reaction score
What a great day to pass that mark (I'm sure your spiffy new menu didn't hurt things either!) :wink:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We should cross over 1 million sometime in March.

We've only been on this forum for 9 months and we have had more than 60,000 posts. From April 1998-April 2002 we had a total of 72,000 posts. So in one year, we'll out due the number of posts we had the previous four years combined.

hdofu

Reaction score
That is Quite an achievement. Congratulations. Wahka Wahka Wahka.:big_grin:

Thijs

Reaction score
great guys

yeah, there is so much to discuss about. it`s a great forum, and...we are free to discuss about what we like. that`s super.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Originally posted by Movies205
AWESOME!
I second that emotion. Great going Muppet Central Forum: Jelsoft Version!

And to think I went through the entire "News" section at Delphi late Saturday night. How far we've come.