1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

A Bear movie still in the works?

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by beaker, Oct 3, 2005.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Some years ago a Bear in the Big Blue House direct to video movie was planned. Now that even Fraggle Rock is getting a film, any chance even just a direct to dvd Bear feature will be made?
  2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

fraggles are better then bear lol
  3. bigbirdfan

bigbirdfan New Member

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!:grouchy:
  4. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I can't imagine what a Bear in the Big Blue House movie would be about, but if its made thats cool.
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*and again...*
  6. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i would watch it if he did somnething
  7. TreeloGonz

TreeloGonz New Member

I've got to say, this is the first I've heard of this - can somebody provide some more info? I love Bear, I'm not sure whether I'd like a Bear movie (it would really depend on the plot), but I'd love to know more about it! :)

Take care... :)
  8. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

As long as it wasn't dumb like the Barney movie that was released a while back, I'd watch it.
  9. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I wonder if a Bear movie would be as good as a muppet movie and Follow that Bird, or as good as Elmo In grouchland and Kermit's Swamp Years.
  10. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

The thing is, it would certainly be a little different in that there aren't as many Big Blue House Muppet characters as there are on Sesame Street.