1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

A Bear movie still in the works?

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by beaker, Oct 3, 2005.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Some years ago a Bear in the Big Blue House direct to video movie was planned. Now that even Fraggle Rock is getting a film, any chance even just a direct to dvd Bear feature will be made?

2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

fraggles are better then bear lol

3. bigbirdfan

bigbirdfan New Member

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!:grouchy:

4. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I can't imagine what a Bear in the Big Blue House movie would be about, but if its made thats cool.

5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*and again...*

6. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i would watch it if he did somnething

7. TreeloGonz

TreeloGonz New Member

I've got to say, this is the first I've heard of this - can somebody provide some more info? I love Bear, I'm not sure whether I'd like a Bear movie (it would really depend on the plot), but I'd love to know more about it! :)

Take care... :)

8. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

As long as it wasn't dumb like the Barney movie that was released a while back, I'd watch it.

9. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I wonder if a Bear movie would be as good as a muppet movie and Follow that Bird, or as good as Elmo In grouchland and Kermit's Swamp Years.

10. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

The thing is, it would certainly be a little different in that there aren't as many Big Blue House Muppet characters as there are on Sesame Street.