A big happy 19th birthday to Matt!

jediX

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone! :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Have a very happy birthday, Matt! Hope it's full of nifty action figures! :wink:
Erin
I got those yesterday :wink: I'd been looking for a Gandalf for quite a while.
mupvisiongirl said:
Have some cake for me
Sure, I'm gettin a DQ ice cream cake w/ Butterfinger on it...w/ the Mahna Mahna & Snowth pvcs on top :wink:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Matt!!!!! (Wow, we've had lots of birthdays, lately....) Save some cake for MEEE!!!!

jediX

Reaction score
Well, its officially my bday now (about 11:30 am), hehe. Off I go to take a test (what a great way to start off your bday, huh?) :wink:

jediX

Reaction score
Thanks Kev, Paul, Shannon, Beau, Byron, Kelly, leliebel, Laurel, Beth, Erin, Manda, Chris, Kevin, & Sara (I hope I got ya all down)! This really made my day, especially since all of the people I know in that yucky thing called "real life" forgot.

:excited: :excited: :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
jediX said:
Thanks Kev, Paul, Shannon, Beau, Byron, Kelly, leliebel, Laurel, Beth, Erin, Manda, Chris, Kevin, & Sara (I hope I got ya all down)! This really made my day, especially since all of the people I know in that yucky thing called "real life" forgot.

:excited: :excited: :excited:
Ah, well they don't have a little thing called a list at the bottom of the front page with names of those with birthdays that day to copy and past into our little Happy Birthday Clipboard. (Only kidding)