A Celebration of Muppet News Party!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Now that's funny. Wonderful dancing, Chamberlame! *LOL, slaps knee*

dwayne1115

Reaction score
(Starts yelling as loud as I Can) I HAVE BEEN TO HEAVEN AND BACK ON A BLACK TRAIN! I LOVE THE MUPPETS ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE CAKE.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*puts pinky finger in ear to clean out all the loudyness* (and i know it's not a word but it sounds cool to say) Loudlyness. Say it all with me.

Loudyness.

Ok back to the what happend. Thanks Dwayne for waking all of us people up who haven't been sleeping in the last (yells the loudess to Dwayne) 10 FRAKIN DAYS! Thanks. *goes back to eatting some more cake* Want some? *holds up mused up piece in hand*

dwayne1115

Reaction score
(Falls Down in fear from Ernie's Yelling) Oh the yelling in my head oh the pain the darkness (Rolls up into a little Ball and yells again) AH I'M ON FIRE I'M ON FIRE SOMEONE PLEASE PUT THIS FIRE OUT IT HURTS AH HELP HELP!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Super Clean Kyle: I'll save you White Rabbit! *does a stright run at Leach then leaps into the air* Your going down clown man! *falls a few feet from Leach's feet* Ow!

Don't worry Super Clean Kyle. I'll help that poor girl. *walks over to Leach* Hello nice young man with clown makeup all over his face. I don't think she wants you too........oh what the heck. Let's get her!

Beauregard

Reaction score
And it that's not enough, here comes super measureing tape man!

Erine81981

Reaction score
*Speed Racers talking pattern* Whoops! I didn't know you were a bad guy. I thought you were just a party clown not a bad one. Oh no! But you have fooled yourself. *Speed Racer laughter*

Super Soapy Kyle: Will you join me Super Measureing Tape Man? If so let's spread the cheer of out beloved Muppets. Come with me. *swirls his cape around*

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm Dwayne the Pain if your Drain is lame then start a flame up in here. OH!

Beauregard

Reaction score
But seriously...

The Muppets live. They live and breathe and are coming back to life. Everything pulses with life...I am so happy.

Bea:zany:{See? Happy --> :smile:}regard

Erine81981

Reaction score
But seriously...

The Muppets live. They live and breathe and are coming back to life. Everything pulses with life...I am so happy.

Bea:zany:{See? Happy --> :smile:}regard
You are so right Beau. They live in all of us. That's how i see it.