1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Meet Julia
    Sesame Street's newest Muppet has autism. Meet Julia this Monday on HBO and PBS. Then discuss the anticipated episode with fans.

3. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

A Children's Television Workshop disclaimer?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Stupendous Man, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Luke kun

Luke kun Well-Known Member

But what is Lum's flying off sound? (is gonna make a Rumia Webvideo logo which has moog synth music)

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Actually, you know that 1970's PBS logo that everyone's a-scared of? That fluttery sound while the P is sliding to the left of the screen? Almost that exactly. I swear. Just longer.

3. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah. It's almost that exact fluttery sound. I can't really find a clip without having to post an entire episode. But it's similar to that.

5. Luke kun

That sounds like the "Lose a Life" jingle in Donkey Kong.

6. Luke kun

I wanna see that is. Is the synth sounds like the ones in the song "Fly Like an Eagle" by the Steve Miller Band? Since my brother listens to that a lot.

7. DePingPong

DePingPong Active Member

The CTW I grew up with was the "Sparks" one. I scared me when I was young. But now it's all fine. I grew up with it cause it was on every Sesame tape I had

8. Luke kun

the Snake one traumatizes me at night

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  9. JimmyDeanDog

JimmyDeanDog Member

10. Luke kun

I've found some scary logos from the UK, like BBC Video, Lionheart Television, and Time-Life Television. The BBC Video logo I'm talking about is the 80s one, not the 90s one. I like the 90s one, even though a lot of people think it's scary.

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  11. Luke kun

[​IMG]
    oh my god hahahahahahaha

WhoseLineFan likes this.