A Christmas Gift From Me... To You c:

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree Nick, I reckon the year's gone pretty fast, but it's also been pretty chockers, too- heh! :smile: Merry Christmas to you too, man! :big_grin:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
On a random note, please don't think I'm tried to defeat the purpose of Christmas (celebrating the birth of Christ, etc etc) by writing KISSmas. I mean, I haven't had any complaints, but please- it's a joke, lighten up.
Ha ha- that's cool. I definitely love celebrating the birth of Christ at Christmas and all through the year- but I'm not offended at all. That was pretty funny and cool. Nice drawing- KISS has definitely put out some nice songs. (Mainly "Rock and Roll All Night Long" and "Detroit Rock City":smile:)
So, hope you have a great time rocking all night long, whether you live in Detroit Rock City or not, around the Christmas tree celebrating the birth of Christ the Savior.
Merry Christmas!

Kiki

Reaction score
Ha ha- that's cool. I definitely love celebrating the birth of Christ at Christmas and all through the year- but I'm not offended at all. That was pretty funny and cool. Nice drawing- KISS has definitely put out some nice songs. (Mainly "Rock and Roll All Night Long" and "Detroit Rock City":smile:)
So, hope you have a great time rocking all night long, whether you live in Detroit Rock City or not, around the Christmas tree celebrating the birth of Christ the Savior.
Merry Christmas!
Thanks, and you too! :smile: That was a lovely message, btw. Have a good one!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That was very cute thank you Kiki. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy 2010 to you. :smile: