A Christmas Toy

Miladyelfn

Reaction score
I had never heard of this special until recently. Is it good? Does anyone have an unedited version? If so, I would pay for the tape and shipping to get a copy.

Miladyelfn

Rugby

Reaction score
I love it. It has a real warm feeling about it. The house it takes place in just seems so cozy. Kind of reminds me of my Grandma's old house. The story takes place on Christmas Eve and the feeling of it being Christmas Eve just beams throughout the whole special. That's why I would really love to see it come to region 1 DVD. Spread the word!

grouchman

Reaction score
it's very good. and it also contains more than a few elements that would show up in the "toy story"universe sometime later. ...a under-rated gem, too rarely broadcast.

Charles

Reaction score
Christmas Toy on Dvd?

Say there Muppet Fans everywhere. This recent dad is looking for The Christmas Toy on Dvd or Vcd (not VHS, my VCR is broken). I'd like to show it to my child for years to come. Unfortunately The Powers That Be (tm) don't think that this movie needs to be for sale, so I'm looking to the fans for help. Also I'm looking for the unedited version of Muppet Family Christmas (I have it on VHS w/commercials, but once again my VCR is broken)

Can Anyone Help? :confused:
-Charles
(notchuck@yahoo.com)

Whatever

Reaction score
Deutsch rockt! Es ist ueberhaupt nicht bloed, dass man es in Deutschland kaufen kann. Es beweist nur, was ich schon immer gesagt habe, dass Deutschland das beste ist. :smile:

Charles

Reaction score
Region Free

I guess my Dvd Player isn't Region Free, plus I thought that the UK version of MFC is still missing one scene. Anyone willing to help with an unedited MFC and Region 1 version of Christmas Toy???

-Charles