A color personality quiz :)

Redsonga

Reaction score
I did this quiz on my blog and thought everyone else might like to take it :smile:.

http://spacefem.com/quizzes/colors

This is mine :smile:

you are lightcyan
#E0FFFF

Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Light cyan"? Cyan itself is a light blue, lol.

Anyway, my results...

You are Cadet Blue
#5F9EA0

Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.

Your outlook on life can be bright or dark, depending on the situation. You are flexible and see things objectively.

Redsonga

Reaction score
They are just using the names that the html code uses, not the right ones :wink:. I always just call that color baby blue :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Okay, here's mine:

you are springgreen
#00FF7F

"Your dominant hues are cyan and green. Although you definitely strive to be logical you care about people and know there's a time and a place for thinking emotionally. Your head rules most things but your heart rules others, and getting them to meet in the middle takes a lot of energy some days.

"Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.

"Your outlook on life is very bright; you are sunny and optimistic and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation."

A sunny outlook on life? And here I thought I was the world's biggest worrywart. But I'll buy the part about the world thinking I work too hard.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
you are paleturquoise
#AFEEEE

Your saturation level is low - You stay out of stressful situations and advise others to do the same. You may not be the go-to person when something really needs done, but you know never to blow things out of proportion.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yippie?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I am blueviolet
#8A2BE2

Your dominant hues are blue and magenta. You're the one who goes to all the parties but doesn't quite fit in at every one... you know what you want, but are afraid of what the world might think of it. You're a little different and that's okay with them, and if you're smart it's okay with you too.

Your saturation level is higher than average - You know what you want, but sometimes know not to tell everyone. You value accomplishments and know you can get the job done, so don't be afraid to run out and make things happen.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.

I am more of a homebody than partygoer (these days) and I don't really try for others to like me, but the rest is fairly close.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
you are mediumauqamarine
#66CDAA

Your dominant hues are cyan and green. Although you definately strive to be logical you care about people and know there's a time and place for thinking emotionally. Your head rules most things but your heart rules others, and getting them to meet in the middle takes a lot of your energy some days.

Your saturation level is medium - You're not the most decisive go-getter, but you can get a job done when it's required of you. You probably don't think the world can change for you and don't want to spend too much effort trying to force it.

Your outlook on life is brighter than most people's. You like the idea of influencing things for the better and find hope in situations where others might give up. You're not exactly a bouncy sunshine but things in your world generally look up.

~~~

... somehow, this is scarily accurate... O_O

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You are deepskyblue

Your dominant hues are cyan and blue. You like people and enjoy making friends. You're conservative and like to make sure things make sense before you step into them, especially in relationships. You are curious but respected for your opinions by people who you sometimes wouldn't even suspect.

Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.
Blue is my favorite color!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
you are lavenderblush
#FFF0F5
[SIZE=-1]Your dominant hues are red and magenta. You love doing your own thing and going on your own adventures, but there are close friends you know you just can't leave behind. You can influence others on days when you're patient, but most times you just want to go out, have fun, and do your own thing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.[/SIZE]

I think this fits me extremely well! xD