A few puppets I made

BoxGhost

Reaction score
I'm not really new to these forums, but I am relatively new to posting. I posted here once or twice a few years ago, but I'm shy so I ran away.

Anyway, saw this puppet building section and I wanted to post a few puppets that I made. I hope you like them! :smile:

Boober - my first puppet, made with the help of my husband.

Red - made for a friend in england.

And finally, Wembley.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Welcome back, and thanks for posting these. I've seen 'em before on DeviantArt, but I'll say it again, I like 'em all! I hope you plan to make more as you get the time. The world is a happier place with more Fraggles in it.

BoxGhost

Reaction score
Thank you so much! I want to remake my wembley so bad... I made a lot of mistakes with the head and I think I might know now what I did wrong. I have all the fleece sitting downstairs and I'm just too afraid to start for fear I will mess up. :stick_out_tongue:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Thank you so much! I want to remake my wembley so bad... I made a lot of mistakes with the head and I think I might know now what I did wrong. I have all the fleece sitting downstairs and I'm just too afraid to start for fear I will mess up. :stick_out_tongue:
To be honest, you're not the only one that has a wembling fit of making puppets... I mean Fraggle puppets. The first puppets you make are not going to be perfect, but the more more puppets you make, the better off they will be.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I'm not really new to these forums, but I am relatively new to posting. I posted here once or twice a few years ago, but I'm shy so I ran away.

Anyway, saw this puppet building section and I wanted to post a few puppets that I made. I hope you like them! :smile:

Boober - my first puppet, made with the help of my husband.

Red - made for a friend in england.

And finally, Wembley.
Great puppets you got there! :smile:

kumakami

Reaction score
muppetfan24/7 said:
The first puppets you make are not going to be perfect, but the more more puppets you make, the better off they will be.​
Quoted for truth.
2nd!!!

BoxGhost

Reaction score
Firstly, thank you for the kind words again, everyone.

Secondly, yeah, I know the first ones aren't going to be perfect. I was showing my friend the wembley I was making yesterday and I was wondering why I hated that one so much. I decided that I'm going to finish that one and probably try to make mokey and then another wembley. :smile: