A First Fraggling

MangoMoon

Reaction score
Hi guys! This is my first post here. So I thought I would share my excitement about getting to see Fraggle Rock for the first time.
:coy::excited::smirk:

I never got the chance to see it as a kid, and I just ordered the DVDs from amazon. Yay.

Also, my family just adopted two children 5 & 3. So now I have cousins! These guys never watched Sesame Street, Muppets, Fraggles or anything. So we are going to start with Fraggle Rock. Once a week I am going to drive down to my uncle's house with poped corn and goodies, and make a night out of it. Hopefully it will be something that they will be able to look back on with happy memories of love. We will get to know eachother, and the Fraggles too.

I'll let you guys know how it goes.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
That's so sweet. The world would be a better place if more people had been brought up on Muppets :big_grin:

dwmckim

Reaction score
That is so cool. One of my favorite things is seeing someone experience a Henson show for the first time - whether the person is 5 or 35!

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Kudos to you my friend. As RedPiggy mentioned, I truly believe the world would be a bit of a better place had more people been raised with Fraggle Rock, Seseame Stree, and The Muppets.

I hope your new cousins enjoy discovering the rock...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, what an experience that'll be for them, and you as well! It's a wonderful thing you're doing by sharing the magic, and good luck!
:excited:
:smirk:
:coy:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Awesome! Experiencing Fraggle Rock for the first time will definitely be cool! It's certainly a great show and a treasured one from my childhood- and the best thing about most all Henson shows is that they're great for any child, no matter what age you are. Enjoy!:smirk::coy::excited: