A frightening thing

jediX

Reaction score
Yes, there are ads -- they're an absolute headache, and they're just like that flash video. I refuse to eat at those restaurants anymore just because of those stupid ads, aside from the fact the're overpriced anyway.

Worst. Commercial. Ever.

dmx10101

Reaction score
I didn't click the link But I'm assuming your refering to the singing mutant rodents that Quiznos has for their commercials. Very frightening indeed.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Ack! Is there no escape from the Sponge Monkeys? They're trying to hijack our sanity and take over the world!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Erin

Davina

Reaction score
and have you noticed in the comercials that the hamsters or whatever unholy critter they're using has it's feet all curled up like it's dead?? my family is pretty much boycotting them as we're terrified of the unholy, dead, singing rodents

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I can't STAND those mutant rodent, whatever they are things on the Quizznos commercials. They flat out disturb me, and the first time I saw one, I was so disgusted, the furthest thing from my mind was running out to get a sub, toasted or not. (I don't like Quizznos that much to begin with) But I guess some people are calling those commercials 'marketing genius'....:rolleyes:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I hate the Quizno commercials version, 'cause their voices are so annoying and so not amusing, and their faces are all crazy but in a bad way. But then I watched a clip of the original version, "We like the moon", but with the sound down (it doesn't really need sound, of course, b/c of the captions) and it was sooooo funny! But I like random humour, and that's what it was.

Beebers

Reaction score
They are nothing but kittybarf with plastic eyes, and people should not get paid for generating this sort of thing.

:frown: