A Good Source for Antron Fleece

gastage

Reaction score
Fleece

Tztz said:
sorry, i cant find where to buy antron fleece on this site. can anyone help me?

and another two questions:
1) what about the quality of this fleece ( http://www.puppetstuff.com/misc/fleece.htm ) comparing to the site you have just offered.

2) where can i get dying colors?
TzTz,

If you would like some fleece samples and dye info just email your address to me at Georgia Stage...I'll be happy to send you some and answer your questions. My email address is info@gastage.com
I look forward to hearing from you.

Kathy @ GA Stage :smile:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
I received my sample today and WOW! I love the texture and stretch of antron fleece!

*smacks self in forehead*

I can't believe I didn't start using it sooner!

RizzoDaRat

Reaction score
Antron Fleece

I was wondering if you happen to know of any fabric dye company that makes dye ASIDE from the traditional "Rit" dyes. I am looking specifically for a darker, deeper red then the "Scarlet" color that Rit offers. I have white Antron Fleece that I wanted to dye a darker red, to make a certain puppet.... any ideas? I've been Googling for quite a while and figured I'd come ask some folks who might actually know (holding up my white flag, about to give up! LOL)

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
I agree with ravagefrackle...

www.Aljohye.com works really well

I've also heard that www.tintex.com is a nice dye, but... correct me if I'm wrong, I think you can only get it in Australia?

There is another one here in the states: www.dyeproservices.com but I personally have not had much luck getting dark or vibrant colors from using this dye. I've only tried a few, but the end result was always the same, having to go back to the store to buy more or a different brand to achieve the color I wanted. Just my oppinion.

Good Luck!

PS: I'm from Waterbury! :smile:

gastage

Reaction score
Aljo Manufacturing has great dyes and you can contact them at www.aljo.com or by phone 212.226.2878

Dye Pro Services is in Alberta Canada and many of our customers have us send their fleece to them. You can contact them at www.dyeproservices.com or by phone at 403.273.9348 and ask for Emily.

Good Luck
:smile:

wes

Reaction score
thanks for the info Kathy,

Oh it's good to see you back, Did You have a good time in Japan?:smile:

gastage

Reaction score
Hey Wes,

Yes, we had a fabulous time in Japan. We were blessed with perfect weather and the cherry blossoms were in full bloom.....what could have been better! Our son is teaching English there in the JET program and we had a great time visiting his school and traveling throughout this wonderful country. Thanks for asking.

:smile: :smile: