A Goof in The Muppet Show

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
There's something I noticed once while watching the Valerie Harper episode. In the dressing room scene right after the 'Easter Bernie' bit. When Animal pops up after the 'pinch line' line one of his eyes has a Kermit pupil on it. Did any one else notice this or am I just imagining things? :confused:

muppet baby

Reaction score
There's something I noticed once while watching the Valerie Harper episode. In the dressing room scene right after the 'Easter Bernie' bit. When Animal pops up after the 'pinch line' line one of his eyes has a Kermit pupil on it. Did any one else notice this or am I just imagining things? :confused:
hmmmmmmmm :search: i am going to look at that , LOL that is interesting , i really like that eposide to one of my faverites i have always like valerie harper i have watched her since i was really little because my mom watched Mary tyler moore and Roada and i really enjoyed watching those with her of the two shows rhoda was my faverite .

Fluffets

Reaction score
Interesting, I shall watch it....AGAIN! :batty:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I remember seeing that o.o! I'm glad to know I'm not just crazy :smile:

WinWillie

Reaction score
Wow - very observant! I've watched the movie at least 5 times and didn't notice!