A Great Dream!

Frogster

Reaction score
I had the most spectacular dream last night! I know this may sound made-up, but I promise that this story is 100% true. There's this friend of mine named Susan, who's also a member of this forum, and we're great friends. Anyways, in this dream, I was in this store, and as I made my way to the back of the store, I had to go through a bunch of hallways and doors to get there. When I did get to the last door, I was talking to Susan, and when I opened it, I found out that this was a Fraggle Rock store. I just got so excited, and I said to Susan, "This is a Fraggle Rock store!" When she said, "What?" I hung up on her, so that way I could surprise her for Christmas by getting her some Fraggle Rock stuff. This store had everything; there were only shirts with either Mokey or Boober on them, there were Doozer figurines that looked like wax candle versions of Cotterpin, Wrench, Lange, the Architect, and some others. There was a GIANT Wembley plush doll, and it really looked like the puppet version of him; his tail even felt and looked the same. There was everything a Fraggle fan could imagine, including all 96 episodes, which were all individually sold. When I got all I wanted, I went to go ring the bell for service. Then, that's when I heard a familar dog barking...you guessed it--it was Sprocket barking. And then, a man who looked exactly like Doc, save for the fact his hair was slightly longer and his face was chubbier- came out of a door that was to the right of me. He goes, "Oh Sprocket, quit barking! It's only another customer!" I remember, even in the dream, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was in shock, but I kept perfectly calm. Then, when he told me what the total was, I pulled out a $180 bill, which I knew even in the dream didn't make sense. "Doc" then told me, "Are you a Fraggle fan?" I just shook my head yes. He then bagged up all my newly-purchased items, and told me to have a good day. As I walked out, I said, "Susan's gonna love me now!" Quite a wierd dream, huh?

Jenny

Reaction score
dream reply

Hi :smile: That was a cool dream, lol. If only some dreams could actually come true. But, I think its so cool that I found this site, this is my first posting. I'm glad I can be apart of it. :smile:

Jenny

Reaction score
Thanks

Well, Thankyou very much :smile: I've always liked Jim Henson's work since I was really little. One time there was this PBS special ( on Jim Henson ) on and one part scared me, but I got over it, lol. Do you know who Brian Froud is, he helped make puppets for Labyrinth, and Dark Crystal, and stuff. But any ways... I got this book of his with paintings of fairys' and stuff, I got "The Faery of Pure Joy" on my back. I like it. The store here that sells Fraggle Rock stuff dosn't have the Mokey plush, does any body know if she is out yet or what?

Xela

Reaction score
Jenny said:
Well, Thankyou very much :smile: I've always liked Jim Henson's work since I was really little. One time there was this PBS special ( on Jim Henson ) on and one part scared me, but I got over it, lol. Do you know who Brian Froud is, he helped make puppets for Labyrinth, and Dark Crystal, and stuff. But any ways... I got this book of his with paintings of fairys' and stuff, I got "The Faery of Pure Joy" on my back. I like it. The store here that sells Fraggle Rock stuff dosn't have the Mokey plush, does any body know if she is out yet or what?
Ooh, I am new also! :excited:

The Mokey plush is supposedly coming out sometime soon! Or so I have heard. I only need her and Red and I'll have them all! :smile: