A great video clip: SESAME honors MISTER ROGERS

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
Don't know how many of you have seen this, but this looks like it was a PBS special done around 2003 or 2004, right after Fred Rogers' death, but:

I think it shows how much class the producers, creators, and performers of SS show towards their fellow educational shows. They're not rivals, they're not competitors - they're all working towards a great and awesome goal, and it shows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbIx4SJ8Sr4&search=sesame rogers

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
...that dosn't work at all man. XD It just brings up a "new thread" window, for the sesame street forum section.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
The link should work now.

Doesn't that clip just leave you all warm and fuzzy inside?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I've seen that one before. I really enjoyed that.

Some other things I'd like to see up there would be Mr. Rogers' appearance on SS or Big Bird's appearance on Mr. Rogers. Just a suggestion.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If anyone has them, please do post them!:smile:

I think that clip was from ABC's 50th. anniversary special, but I'm not sure. I found it through the Internet myself and posted it to youtube for others to enjoy! But yes- I love this clip and I love Mr. Rogers! He is the MAN! And I'm proud to call him my television neighbor!:smile:

travellingpat

Reaction score
DOes anyone else think that Big Bird sounds off in the beginning??? Otherwise great clip!!!

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
I think Matt Vogel had an off day for Big Bird, but I gotta give him credit - how hard must it be to mimic Carroll Spinney as Big Bird singing?