A held over DVD?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was browsing at Wal Mart today, and saw a new Sesame DVD entitled "Elmo Visits the Doctor". (Boy, Elmo's really hogging it right now isn't he?). I was looking at the screencaps on the back of the case, and they reveal this was obviously taped between 1998 and 2001, because of the way the set is designed. Why was this held over?

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I was browsing at Wal Mart today, and saw a new Sesame DVD entitled "Elmo Visits the Doctor". (Boy, Elmo's really hogging it right now isn't he?). I was looking at the screencaps on the back of the case, and they reveal this was obviously taped between 1998 and 2001, because of the way the set is designed. Why was this held over?

I dunno, but I used to have a book about one of the characters having to go to the doctor and they were really scared. Maybe it was Ernie. I have a feeling it was Ernie or Big Bird. Someone help me out. Anyway, I loved that book.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Is there any way it was a special, or was originally on VHS?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Was this already released? I thought it was going to be released later this year. if it is available, are there any bonus skits included? What is the plot? What inserts are on there?

there was a video from 1990 called Sesame street Home Video Visits The Hospital, in which Big Bird goes to the hospital and is scarred at first, but then when it is time for him to come home it is hard to get him to leave the hospital.

That was a good video. It featured appearances by Hoots, mr. Macintosh and Mike, as well as Elmo, Snuffy, Oscar, Cookie Monster, Bob, Gordon, Susan, and Luis. maria had a big part in this special.