1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

A Lidsville movie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xerus, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Son of Enik

Son of Enik Member

I have always been a huge fan of Sid & Marty Krofft and felt that Lidsville was one of their more underrated shows. I think that having Dreamworks do an animated film adaptation is the best way to go. Land of the Lost was a tragedy (that was my absolute favorite non-Muppets show as a kid) and really am looking forward to Lidsville...thank you for sharing this with us!

2. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Oh yeah. Uncle Croc's Block was a sweet memory from my childhood. Charles was great with kids' shows.

3. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Your welcome. :) It's still unknown how it's going to turn out or who will be starring in it. But they predict it'll be in 2013.

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I have a compilation DVD that has the pilot episodes of all of the Kroffts' shows, and as a special feature on the DVD, George Lopez did a commentary for the Lidsville pilot.

I think it's obvious that Lopez was a big Kroffter, remember that episode of his sitcom where Pufnstuf showed up at his birthday party? "I just KNEW you'd be soft!"

5. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Seriously? H.R. Pufnstuff was on The George Lopez Show? Wow! That's cool. Why can't I run across that episode in random flipping through channels for the times I catch that show on Nick?

6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW1tDUirzTg

7. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Nice! Thanks for the link.:)