1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

A Lidsville movie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xerus, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Son of Enik Member

I have always been a huge fan of Sid & Marty Krofft and felt that Lidsville was one of their more underrated shows. I think that having Dreamworks do an animated film adaptation is the best way to go. Land of the Lost was a tragedy (that was my absolute favorite non-Muppets show as a kid) and really am looking forward to Lidsville...thank you for sharing this with us!
  2. Xerus Active Member

Oh yeah. Uncle Croc's Block was a sweet memory from my childhood. Charles was great with kids' shows.
  3. Xerus Active Member

Your welcome. :) It's still unknown how it's going to turn out or who will be starring in it. But they predict it'll be in 2013.
  4. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I have a compilation DVD that has the pilot episodes of all of the Kroffts' shows, and as a special feature on the DVD, George Lopez did a commentary for the Lidsville pilot.

I think it's obvious that Lopez was a big Kroffter, remember that episode of his sitcom where Pufnstuf showed up at his birthday party? "I just KNEW you'd be soft!"
  5. GonzoLeaper Active Member

Seriously? H.R. Pufnstuff was on The George Lopez Show? Wow! That's cool. Why can't I run across that episode in random flipping through channels for the times I catch that show on Nick?
  6. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

7. GonzoLeaper Active Member

Nice! Thanks for the link.:)