1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

A list of all the Henson-related stuff at the L.A. Museum of TV and Radio?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Jeffrey Gray, Jun 21, 2002.

1. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

Can anybody help me with this:

I'm going to the Museum of Television and Radio in Los Angeles, and I need a list of all Henson-related stuff that is available for console viewing at the Museum, so I can plan what I will watch during my multi-day pilgrimage. Does anybody have a list that could help me plan out my trip?
  2. MIKEB97

MIKEB97 New Member

I think there are old original Sesame Sreet episodes you could see there, including the very first show from NET, Nov 10th, 1969.
  3. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

I already know that. What I am looking for is the complete list of their collection of Henson programs.