A little animated Fraggle Rock/Muppet Babies fan-fic:

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
Imagine if, after the Marvel Productions and Jim Henson Productions logos appeared on the cartoon Fraggle Rock, we're treated to this ending (with a surprise!):

(fade in to a shot of Gobo reading his postcards in front of the Doozer constructions)

CARTOON GOBO: Boy, these cards Uncle Matt sent me are very cool! I can't wait to show them to my friends! (fade in to the other members of the Fraggle Five) Hey, everyone! Wanna read these cards Uncle Matt sent?

CARTOON WEMBLEY: Sure, Gobo!

CARTOON BOOBER: I hope there's no death involved!

CARTOON RED: (yawns) Boooorring!

CARTOON MOKEY: These card readings just fill my ears and my heart! (sighs)

(the Fraggle Rock theme plays)

CARTOON GOBO: I knew you'd love these cards, everyone! (everyone laughs, but then, a rumbling sound is heard)

CARTOON WEMBLEY: (timidly) Uh... Gobo... do you hear... something...?

(we see water rushing towards the Fraggles)

CARTOON GOBO: Yeah, I hear-- (gulp) water!

CARTOON RED: But, don't we make water rise or run so fast when we make banging noises on the Doozer constructions? Or am I... (timidly) d-d-d-dreaming-g-g-g?

(cut to a shot of Baby Animal playing with the hose faucet in the Nursery's backyard [which may be near the Rock], and Baby Gonzo trying to stop him while helping Nanny with her garden, and holding a watering can colored blue with a picture of a chick on it)

BABY ANIMAL: (giggles) Me love gardening! Wa-wa! Me love wa-wa!

BABY GONZO: Animal! Turn the hose off! You're wasting water! You know how much Nanny reminds us not to waste water!

(Baby Miss Piggy shows up, in a straw hat with a pink bow)

BABY MISS PIGGY: Normally, moi would disagree with you, you nerd, but you are right! Nanny never lets us use so much water!

BABY GONZO: (sighs) She agrees with me... maybe she loves me more than Kermit! (faints)

BABY MISS PIGGY: (yells) THAT DOESN'T MEAN I LOVE YOU, YOU WEIRDO!

BABY ANIMAL: More wa-wa! MORE WA-WA! MORE WA-WA!

BABY GONZO: (very scared) Animal... no more... (the hose explodes, and Baby Gonzo screams while being lifted by the water that shoots up) WAAAAAAAAAAATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! (Baby Miss Piggy also gets shot into the air, and she also screams)

(Muppet Babies theme plays)

BABY ANIMAL: Goooo bye-bye! Ya-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba! (Animal then crawls away)

(cut back to Fraggle Rock, and the Fraggles and Doozers scream as they're being chased by the rushing waters)

CARTOON DOC: Oh, Sprocket! Let me clean you up. (We find Sprocket being wet from the rushing waters that somehow got into Doc's workshop)

CARTOON SPROCKET: (whimpers)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, I really like this so far! I'm not really familiar with the animated FR, but I know Muppet Babies a bit better, and after all, fraggles are still fraggles!
:smirk:
:excited: Great job!

Only one suggestion in order to make the reading flow more easily. Perhaps, since it's already been established we're dealing with the cartoons, you could just use the character's name, instead of putting the word "cartoon" in front of it?

Can't wait to read more!
:excited: