1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

A little Fanart

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by AlittleMayhem, Apr 26, 2012.

1. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

1. Unimpressed by the boys probably.

fufumuppet and LeahXZoot4Evur like this.
  2. AlittleMayhem

[​IMG]

2. Piggy’s dragged them along to spy on Kermit. Either that or they did something bad and need to avoid him.

3. AlittleMayhem

[​IMG]

3. More SU Crossover!

4. AlittleMayhem

[​IMG]

4. I am so in love with this outfit from the promos!

5. AlittleMayhem

[​IMG]

5. My most recent one! Janice as Minnie Mouse, inspired and referenced from a cosplayer on Tumblr!

6. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Oh my word... wow this new dress worn by Piggy has blown my mind. Squeee! BTW, orange is my favorite color.

AlittleMayhem likes this.
  7. AlittleMayhem

Just a few post for descriptions on previous works, then I'll post some new stuff! ^^
    Colour and redraw of a previous sketch. From left to right, Skeeter sits atop a brown wall, sitting cross-legged and leaning forward as she blows her bubblegum. She’s wearing purple sneakers, blue jeans and a red shirt with a yellow star on the chest (a nod to Steven Universe). Janice and Piggy choose to stand leaning on the wall beside her. Janice is in a light blue summer dress with a halter neck and a waist belt, wearing a yellow wide summer hat and clutching a white purse in her left arm. Piggy has deicided to go casual, wearing dark blue denim shorts and a pink shirt that has the words “YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US!” with her white pearls and white gloves. All of them are looking to the right off image with various unimpressed or neutral expressions.

The Count likes this.
  8. AlittleMayhem

Colour and redraw of a previous sketch. They say trench coat, sunglasses and fedora are the best disguises so the girls put that to the test.

From left to right: Piggy seems to get the hang of playing it cool. She walks effortlessly with grace, her hands in her coat pockets and her expression neutral. Her coat and hat are purple and grey, (a nod to Muppets Take Manhatten) and her pumps are light green. Her shades are rectangular with silver frames.

Skeeter, on the other hand, doesn’t seem to be making as much of an effort. Unlike the other two, who have their coats closed and belt around their waist, her coat is open, her shoulders hunched and hands dug into her jean pockets as she walk alongside Piggy blowing bubblegum. Her coat and hat are the traditional brown colours. She also wears a green shirt, blue jeans with turn ups and light blue sneakers. Her shades have pointed corners, like her regular glasses.

Janice seems to have not noticed her friends are on the move, instead standing casually and looking the other way with one hand in her coat pocket. Her hat is bright blue colours while her coat is red.

All girls have a green outline around them for aesthetic reasons (artist does not like drawing backgrounds much).

9. AlittleMayhem

Since @The Count prompted me, Janice as Garnet and Piggy as Pearl from Steven Universe in their newer designs. Janice is in a casual pose with her hand on her hip while Piggy poses more gracefully with her arms spread and toes pointed.

The Count likes this.
  10. AlittleMayhem

Miss Piggy wears an outfit from the promos with Nathan Fillion. A tight orange dress, showing off her curves, and arm length green gloves. She has a hand on her hip while fanning herself with a dreamy look on her face. Probably thinking about gropin' de Groban again.

11. AlittleMayhem

Janice stands with her knees together, holding up her phone as she poses for a selfie. She wears Minnie Mouse ears headband on her head, a pearl necklace, a red and white sleeveless shirt tucked into high waist black shorts and has black platform high heels.

Bridget likes this.
  12. AlittleMayhem

Ok. Now onto the newer art!

[​IMG]

Two images.

First image. Based on the D23 panel. Off-picture, someone asks 'Have you ever seen the Muppet skits on Robot Chicken?' Floyd sits behind a table, one hand is holding onto the edge too tightly, as shown by the cracks. He eyes are wide and his face blank, as if a bad memory just struck him.

Second image: More SU crossover, as suggested by @The Count . Spamelite (Spamela as Sugilite) hunches down with her four arms clenched in fists with a menacing look on her five eyes.

13. AlittleMayhem

[​IMG]

Very very very self indulgent fluff here.

Description: Janice and Floyd stand facing each other. Floyd holds Janice's hand and, since I've drawn her taller here, look up at her with a smile. Janice leans down slightly to kiss him on the nose.
    Both there clothes are taken from the new show. Janice wears a simple dress with different pink colours and her hair is cut a little shorter with bangs. Floyd wears a grey checked shirt which is semi tucked into his blue jeans.

14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Okay, now that I know what's been posted I can comment.

Orange dress with green gloves? I'd think Uncle Deadly has better sense than that if he's Piggy's wardrobe supervisor.
    That Chef has a naughty mind at times. *Hee.

Rully like the pic of :flirt: and :sing:, they seem so natural together.

And I <333 that pic of Spamelite. You have just won yourself a box of FudgieLongs. Yeah, bought them from Bobo cause I like raisin cookies. Then again, I didn't hear what kind :news: was selling.
    BTW: Which female Muppets would be the other Crystal Gems?

Excited because next week we finally see :sympathy: and his new bar/tavern.

15. AlittleMayhem

Yeah, sorry it took me so long to put the descriptions up. Life has been busy for me. But thanks for the cookies! :insatiable:

Hmm, I'm not sure. Considering the lack on regular female muppets compared to the extensive cast of women (genderless rock or otherwise) in SU, that's a toughie.

And I too am excited for Rowlf's Tavern at last! :excited:

The Count likes this.
  16. AlittleMayhem

[​IMG]

Black Human Janice because I’ve seen many a human version of The Electric Mayhem but all of them are way too white.

Besides, how can you not look at her hair and not think braids or twists!?

Description: This human version of Janice is shown from the waist up in her normal Muppet show clothes of a pink vest top, a yellow choker necklace with a green pendant and a brown hat with a green, blue and yellow feather. She is of average build and her skin is light brown all over. Her lips are, as always, big with red-purple lipstick and she has dimples on the corners of her smile. She has a large and wide nose and under her thick eyelashes and purple eye-shadow, her eyes are a very dark brown. Her blonde hair is in long, individual twisted braids, a nod to ordinary Janice's string-like hair. Janice holds her trusted axe, a pink and purple electric guitar, close to her body.

fufumuppet, Bridget and WhiteRabbit like this.
  17. AlittleMayhem

Here's some quick ink drawings I've done over the past month;

[​IMG]

First up, The Electric Babes!

Description
    Janice, Floyd and Zoot team up to make a heart shape with their hands. Janice on the top left using her right hand for the left curve, Floyd on the right using his left hand for the right curve and Zoot at the bottom using both hands held above his head to shape the point.

18. AlittleMayhem

I drew these two before the airing of the Karaoke episode when I had high expectations. (Slight warning for swearing)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Descriptions
    First Image: Janice belts out a powerful song, swinging her head around with her hair flying everywhere lost in the moment. She holds the mic in her right hand and the stand with her left, surrounded by music notes, flowers and sparkles.

Second Image: From left to right, Lips, Zoot and Floyd gather around a table with mugs of beer with Rowlf's Tavern logo on it, a candle and a basket of breadsticks. Lips looks on to Janice's performance with his head in his hands and smiling with a dreamy look. Floyd is being less subtle, standing and yelling, "KICK SOME *** BABY!" joyfully. Zoot looks at Floyd, a little annoyed by his friend's eagerness.

19. AlittleMayhem

Some sleepy/ hungover trans Floyd. (For those who came in late, I like to headcanon Muppets as anything but straight or cisgender sometimes. If you don’t like it, don’t bother commenting because any hate will be deleted.)

[​IMG]

Description.
    Floyd, with his hair loose and messy, looks tried and miserable. He wears a pair of jeans and is in the process of buttoning up one of his usual checkered shirts. We see enough of his chest to show he is wearing a binder underneath.

20. AlittleMayhem

I sketched this out due to a silly song I’ve been hearing over the internet.

[​IMG]

Description.
    Scooter and Skeeter have their arms around the other, smiling cheerfully. The both wear similar shirts, Scooter’s being more loose as if it’s too big for him and Skeeter being a more closer fit. Scooter’s shirt says, LEFT BRAIN and Skeeter’s has RIGHT BRAIN.

fufumuppet, WhiteRabbit and The Count like this.