A msg from CTS

dbarrie

Reaction score
Hi,

This morning I received an interesting reply to an email I sent to CTS regarding their broadcasts of TMS, and I thought I'd share it with you:

Date: 2003/10/22 Wed AM 08:52:11 EST
To: <don.barrie@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Muppet Show feedback + inquiry

Thank you for your email regarding The Muppet Show on CTS.
We have had to play some the series out of order due to technical problems with the master tapes. Fortunately, these tapes are in the process of being replaced and will be added to the rotation for the second run of the series.
Thanks for watching CTS Family Friendly Television.

>>> "Don Barrie" <don.barrie@sympatico.ca> 10/18/03 04:38PM >>>
Hi Sir or Madam,

Thank you so much for bringing "The Muppet Show" back to TV! I watch it every weeknight, and it always takes me back to when I watched the episodes as a child (about 20 yrs ago). I've always been a fan of the Muppets, and watching the show again on CTS is like revisiting old friends.

Having said all that, I've notied that at least three episodes have not aired
in the broadcast order, and was wondering when they are going to be aired? The ones I speak of are the respective eps. feat. Bruce Forsyth (a British TV
celebrity), Ethel Merman (American Broadway singer) and Cleo Laine (British
jazz singer)? The Forsyth and Merman eps. were from Season 1, and the Laine ep. was from Season 2. Every week I let my friends know which episodes are airing, and they've also noted these observations. Would it be possible to email a listing of the TMS eps. on CTS for the next few weeks or months?

I thank you again for reading this message, and I look forward to seeing more
of TMS! Kudos to CTS!

Sincerely,

Don Barrie
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Don's Homestead: www.homestead.com/dwgbworld/donbarrie.html
Centre for Independent Living in Toronto (CILT): www.cilt.ca