A Muppet Central Round-Up

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Lol, great job, Justin! :smile:

But I never hit a deer! Lol! :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah, but it rhymed... and it sounded like something you would do. Can't you just see Byron running up to a deer and smacking it in the head?

"Bad deer! You horrid, horrid deer!"

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Sorry for my comment, Justin. That was so rude of me. I love your poem, and MAN! You have got patience....I wouldn't have gotten through the first stanza!

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I'm so honored to be a part of the poem! I'm not around here as much as I'd like to be and I'm still considered one of the group!! Yay!!! That's so cool...now I'm getting all farklempt :cry:...talk amongst yourselves...I'll give you a topic.....peanut butter is neither peanuts nor butter...discuss!

There, I'm better and feeling all warm and fuzzy that I was part of the round up. :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Peanut Butter is as Peanut Butter does, or something.

__

Peenutters Buttbanger is as Nuttbanger Pees. Okiday?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Sorry for my comment, Justin. That was so rude of me. I love your poem, and MAN! You have got patience....I wouldn't have gotten through the first stanza!
Oh, you don't have to be sorry, Sarah. I didn't find it rude at all. I thought it was kinda funny.

And to answer your question, waaaaaaaay too much time.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Oh, you don't have to be sorry, Sarah. I didn't find it rude at all. I thought it was kinda funny.

And to answer your question, waaaaaaaay too much time.
No, no. BE SORRY! Justin IS VERY ANGRY, he just dosn't know it.

__

Snort sorry bealot. Justin angry-blah-screamaly, not knowing thourhgibold. P'f'f't

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Well this is what I get for only ever showing my face in the puppetry portion of the forum. isolation.....rejection.....abandonment....:cry:

Zondra

Reaction score
Puppet_Builder said:
Well this is what I get for only ever showing my face in the puppetry portion of the forum. isolation.....rejection.....abandonment....:cry:
I know how you feel... :cry: :cry:
Well, not quite. :wink: