A Muppet Central wiki?

Vincent L

Reaction score
A full list of the administration system, and member ranks maybe?
Thought I don't have much of an idea on how to name the page.

This might seem unimportant, but we need to find a regular interface for after Christmas.

Vincent L

Reaction score
A new page for:
  • A list of mods and admins on this forum.
  • A list of member ranks, and the requirements
And on another note, we need an interface for after Christmas.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well...we could always go with red and black, which seems like it's the color scheme here...

Any way to find a background of red stage curtains maybe to match the navigation bar here? I can get the exact color of the wiki navigation bar and change the table colors so thats not a big deal

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Should we create pages for people who used to be on the forum, like one of the originals?
I was going through Friends and Family, seeing if there's anything we should make a page for there. I saw the thread in Memory of Earl Kess (Member: Was Once Ernie).

You think we should make a page in his honor? He was one of the original members here. I think he should be honored on the Wiki.
Let me know what you think.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Maybe we could have a page listing the SIGNIFICANT old timers who aren't around anymore, but to give them each a page I think is going overboard.

The thing about Earl Kress is he was a significant figure in pop culture. He wasn't just some guy who was a member that people liked. On the other hand, I was thinking possibly making pages for the threads commemorating those who have died and maybe describe the person a bit

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Maybe we could have a page listing the SIGNIFICANT old timers who aren't around anymore, but to give them each a page I think is going overboard.

The thing about Earl Kress is he was a significant figure in pop culture. He wasn't just some guy who was a member that people liked. On the other hand, I was thinking possibly making pages for the threads commemorating those who have died and maybe describe the person a bit
I like the idea. You wanna head over to the Wiki and help me make it?

I'm heading over there right now. I just made a page on the 1000 Post Club.
I don't know if it's necessary or not. Please delete it if you find it not to be fit. I know I messed up on it for sure. (Please edit it if you can. :wink:)

EDIT: Oh wow. I didn't realize how much he did. That's amazing.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I made a member page for myself, but I don't know if it'll show up under Members, since so far it isn't.