A Muppet Central wiki?

Hubert

Reaction score
Also, the wayback machine has archives of the cards section and most of the card images still seem to work. Should we take screenshots and add them to the cards page? Or even add the individual cards? Giving credit obviously
Yeah, that would definitely be a good idea, to at least get an index of the card images up. Those pics are really nice too, so they should be very helpful to anyone who wants to check them out.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The files of the full size individual cards exist for the most part. But it's a lot to download then upload, but I can start adding them. Like maybe put them in a slideshow?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You can add it to the MC members. Just go to the photo option on the right side of the screen, and you should be able to add it.
Actually, I manually added you. Everyone needs to add their page to the category of "Members"

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Actually, I manually added you. Everyone needs to add their page to the category of "Members"
Sorry, I misread muppetlover's post. I thought he was asking about his profile picture.

Hubert

Reaction score
In case anyone's not sure about how to add categories, see this link: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Category

The files of the full size individual cards exist for the most part. But it's a lot to download then upload, but I can start adding them. Like maybe put them in a slideshow?
I'm thinking that a gallery might work better for them, as a slideshow can get a bit clumsy flipping through so many pictures.

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah, that would probably be useful.