A Muppet Christmas on The Hub December 24-25

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
On Christmas Eve watch the beloved Henson special The Christmas Toy and the classic film The Muppet Christmas Carol on The Hub. On Friday, The Christmas Toy airs at 7 am central, 8 am eastern and The Muppet Christmas Carol is on at 7 pm central, 8 pm eastern.

Encore performances will air Christmas Day. On Saturday, The Christmas Toy airs at 9 am central, 10 am eastern and The Muppet Christmas Carol is on at 4 pm central, 5 pm eastern. A bonus airing of The Muppets Take Manhattan is also at 8 pm central, 9 pm eastern Christmas Day.

Let us know your thoughts on the special holiday programming.

Mr Snrub

Reaction score
I forget who asked this, but (unless DirecTV's program description has lied) "The Christmas Toy" will be the unedited version!
DirecTV said:
Kermit the Frog tells about toys which band together to teach a stuffed tiger the meaning of Christmas.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Yoo bad I don't have cable :frown: but I still plan on watching MCC sometime tomorrow. :smile:

Yorick

Reaction score
It also said that in the description I saw for the first showing, but then on another showing later, it didn't mention Kermit. So I watched the first showing and I didn't see him :confused:

I guess they only play the current DVD, and not the VHS. I still think it's so very wrong that Kermit was removed from the new releases, but I don't blame The Hub, and I'm still glad they're playing this wonderful special.:wisdom: