A Muppet College Dorm question...

daughterdeadly

Reaction score
First of all...I'm not sure if this is in the right place since I'm new, but...

I just wanted to know if I could join the whole muppet college dorm thing in the game section...

It looks really neat and I'd like to be a part of it! Please!!!

If I can...I'll be room mates with...um, well lets see... (checks over thread to see who hasn't been takin') I'll be room mates with Emmet Otter! :big_grin:

Alright, thanks for your time all--

~ Daughterdeadly

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Hi, and welcome! To join Muppet Dorms, I'd suggest sending a private message to The Count, as he's in charge of them. He will tell you everything you need to know/do to "move in." See you around the dorms (and the rest of the forum, too)!

daughterdeadly

Reaction score
Oh, allright guys! Thanks!:smile:

I was just making sure... I get things wrong all the time...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry about it daughterdeadly. A few things to keep in mind...

If anyone has a question about the dorms... Feel free to contact me via PM or through the forum's mailer system. Helps keep me in the know if anyone new wants to join.
If a person says they want to join and have all their choices in line, they should go and post in the thread after OKaying their choices with me. There've been a few people who've posted they'll join but haven't done so yet like Effralyo.
You need to pick a room along with your Muppet roommate and check in as if you were doing so at a hotel lobby. I'll try to get there ASAP and get you settled in along with explain a few other things about getting started.

Hope this helps and have a good day.

Beauregard

Reaction score
While we are on the subject, being stuck out of MC hasn;t helped the development of me, Beau, and Bobo's friendship! :grin:

But I really do intend on reaturning when I am sure I will be here for more than an hour at a time! Thanks for saving my room!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob Bo. Just be sure to be here when we get to August and the usual anniversary shake-up happens.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Anniversary Shake-Up? I've been in the dorms for awhile now, and I don't know what that means at all. XD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... *Chuckles.
I'll tell you, if you post some more story.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In Deadly voice: Trust me child, I have!

Now then, to fulfill my part of the bargain...
You, Renee, joined the dorms this year round November or December of 2005. The thing to remember is that the dorms are older than that...
There was a first dorms thread, started by Janice&Mokey's Man, which evolved into what we have today. The new dorms started up in September of 2004 after the Games and Friends & Family thread purge of the summer before it. That's why you have to post your petition for a game in the Game Suggestions section now, and only Gamemasters can post threads there.

Anyway, a lot of people joined the dorms throughout the first year from September 2004 to 2005. Some, who haven't been heard of again round these parts.

Cause of that, I went around asking everybody if they'd be staying or leaving... And since there were some that did leave, that left certain characters available for roommate status once again.
The shake-up will take place at the anniversary, at least the big one. When we hit the big #2, there'll be a few new measures put into place, I think/hope for the best.

That enough history? LMK if you have any other questions.